Part 1

In the morning, the Roses, Branwens, and Xiao Longs woke up to find a pounding coming from (Y/n)'s room. With most of them assuming it's just (Y/n) Trying to kill himself, they elected Tai to beat him until he can't move. Tai walks as slow as he could up to the attic and when he opens it he finds a man beating a bloody body. Tai shouts causing Raven and Summer to rush up to the room and attack the man with no mercy fearing that their human punching bag was dead. They mourned his "death" for years until they decided they will just go out and use grim as punching bags.

With (Y/n) on Mt. Olympus, who is getting trained by his new mother and his uncles Hades and Zeus, learning how to use the elements in his new bow. He uses the technique his Mother taught him and channeled his energy on his strongest emotion at the moment, and thought of a thunderstorm. When he released his arrow, there was a large bang and a cloud of smoke. When it cleared it showed him standing there, arrow still knocked to the bow...and a large hole in the wall where he was aiming.

Zeus: How...Your just a demigod...how could you do THAT!?!?

Hades: I'm starting to respect you more Artemis.

(Y/n): What did I do Uncle Zeus?

Artemis: It's not what you did...is what he thinks you CAN do. And he wouldn't be the only one.

Artemis finishes her sentence looking at the rest of the gods and goddess, speechless satiating at the hole that (Y/n) made in the wall.

Artemis: I think your going to have one hard time here training (Y/n).

Years later In our tale and (Y/n) is sent to join beacon, but he doesn't know that his sisters are in the school as well.

(Y/n)'s POV

I don't understand why I couldn't just fly to the school. I love mom but sometimes she makes like hard for me. I have to sit on an airship flying to beacon, and with me being in my armor I am getting a lot of stares from everyone. I walk to a corner to hide until I hear voices from my nightmares.

Yang: Oooo, I can't believe my little sister is going to beacon with me!!!

Ruby: Yang, stop, your embarrassing me.

Yang: I'm just so proud of you.

From that point it zone them out and start looking around until I hear Yang point me out to Ruby.

Yang: Hey sis, look at that cutie. I wonder what he looks like under all that armor *purrs*.

Ruby: I just want to know what his weapon looks like.

I realize that they won't leave me alone until I do something so I walk up to them and pull out "Zeus's Wrath" and hand it to Ruby. She hasn't used it for years and doesn't have anywhere near the muscles needed so she ends up dropping it and falling to the ground with it.

Me: Not interested Blondie, I'd rather not date a slit like you.

I know that struck a nerve and I see her eyes go red, just like her mothers. She was going to kill me...if I hadn't had my mothers dagger in my hand.

Yang: YOU!!! I TRY TO BE NICE AND THATS WHAT YOU SAY?!?!?!!

(Y/n): *whispers to Yang and Ruby* I have no interest it talking to murderers. I know you killed (Y/n) (L/n) seven years ago.

Yang tries to punch me but I blocked her fist with my mothers dagger, cutting part of her gauntlet. I don't want this fight to go on long so I whistle for Cerberus, my Uncles Hades's pet and he knocked her back while I pick up my bow and walk into the shadows, not to be seen again by anyone except one Amber eyed beauty.

First off, I am NOT Dusty, I am his nephew. I tried to mimic his writing stile as best I could but I don't think I quite got it down. I hope you guys and girls enjoy.