Drinking games

(Y/n)'s POV

Well, might want to go and get set up for the night. I think I'll leave once those two are sleeping and sneak out the window.

Timeskip

Well, those two always knew how to get into a fight. I might want to go now while they aren't looking, just get away and not risk waking them up later. I started to move towards an open window when I noticed Blake staring at me past Ruby and Yang. I wink at her and she blushes. Weiss then looks my way and becomes a human tomato, it looks a little cute on her but blake in that kimono looks just as good. Wait...when did I become a pervert? Never mind, I need to get going. As soon and I get up on the ledge I hear two gasps and some foot steps coming from behind me. I look back and see Weiss and Blake with worrying faces and Yang and Ruby looking at me blankly. Ruby then gets a distraught look, probably thinking I'm going to jump off. Yang just starts walking towards me. "You want some help with that!" She shouts as she tries to punch me off. I just fall before her fist is anywhere close and let gravity help me pick up speed. When I think I'm going fast enough I extend the wings that stated to show after I spent some time hunting with mom. I started to fly to the shady side of town. It's also where my old uncle Qrow likes to spend time when he isn't doing a job or looking for me. I eventually get close enough I just drop and start walking. I get to the door and open it, only to be tackled by two twins that I helped. Melanie and Miltia Malachite. "Ok ok girls, get off the man." Junior says, just loud enough for them to hear over the music. As soon as they jump off they glomp me into a big hug. "I missed you too girls." I say, instantly seeing a blush I their faces. "T-thank you (Y/n)," Melanie starts. "W-we really appreciate it." Miltia finishes. Someone calls the girls over to help with something, probably a group of drunks. I start to look around until I see a group of 3 people that seem to be my age. In fact I think I saw them on the airship to Beacon. Might as well go say hi. I take off my helmet so I don't look as menacing and so hey know my face a little better. I shake my head to move my (H/l) (H/c) hair around to uncover my (E/c) eyes. The girl that's in the group sees me and starts blushing. As I keep walking the two boys see me and look angry. As I walk one of the boys stands up and tries to talk to me by I cut him off. "Hello, you three are from Beacon correct? I thought we might be able to get to know each other better if we're spending the next few years as classmates." The three of them look at each other in confirmation until the guy that was sitting starts to speak. "We think that's a good idea, I'm Arco Nix or as these two like to call me, Ace." He says in an even tone of voice, but his eyes give me a look that almost says he's intimidated my me...or at least my scars. Then the other guy starts to speak. "I'm James Cotton. How do you feel about Faunus and birds." He asks with a raised eyebrow. "Oh c'mon James, if he tries anything I'm sure Ace will help you." The girl says. "I love Faunus, and my first pet was an eagle. A huge, bloodthirsty eagle, but an eagle nonetheless. And I know your a owl Faunus. You don't need to hide that from me." They all look surprised at what I said, some for different reasons but they all stare. "And I don't think I've gotten your name miss beautiful." I say, making her bush as deep a red as the wine Junior is serving. "I-I'm Jasmine Reyes. I-I'm also a Faunus, but I'm a hyena. Do you know Blake belladonna?" She stutters out. "Black hair, wears a kimono, loves to read?" I ask. "That's the one, were cousins." She says looking at her drink. "Well now that that's out of be way, we need to head back to beacon so we get some sleep, take care man." Ace says as he walks towards the door. The other two follow but Jasmine stops for a second next to me. I slide my scroll number into her pocket and starts walking towards the bar where a man with a scythe on his back is drinking a Moscow mule (I do not own the rights to Smirnoff Vodka. I'm saying this to protect myself) and looking at his scroll. I sit next to him and signal the bartender for a Long Island iced tea. "You know, your not going to find that boy." I say to him. "How do you know what I'm looking for!? Never mind, I just can't stop trying. He's one of few people I care about now." Qrow says takin another drink. The bartender comes by and gives me my drink. I pick it up and down it in one go (not encouraging this, never try to do this ever) and I see Qrow looking at me shocked. "I only said you'll never find him. Not to give up looking." I say holding down a cough. "I know, I know... it's just that my nieces said someone started a fight with them and then said that he was in town. And that he would be near here. I just miss (N/n). He's pretty mush the only family I have left other than Yang and my sister." He says sadly. What if I told you I knew where he is?" Qrow jumped up and looked me straight in the eye. "Where is he?!" He shouted in my face, instantly sobering up. "He's right here...

...Uncle."

Ace belongs to Xernex
James belongs to HerpyDerpytwins
And finally, Noir (Jazmin) belongs to @Valisphoenix