Chapter one-Meeting "him"

Hiccup POV
     I was making my way trough the hallway before I was slammed hard into the ground.It was pitch and his friends.Pitch is the big bully of the loser world.He has his minions Ben,(bunny from ROTG)Coraline and Danielle.( Danielle is disgust from inside out.Danielle has a light / dark color skin with green dyed hair)

    "Ugh great it's hiccup."Says Danielle with always a disgust face.

BTW Coraline is....Coraline xD from the movie.....Coraline xDD

    "Nobody likes you hiccup so make us happy and kill yourself."Laughs pitch.

   "Beat him up Ben!"Demands pitch.

        As pitch ordered I feel pain slammed into my face.whips of fire.The fire doesn't burn as much.....

          Jacks POV

I get out the car with my cousin Sandy.Sandy is mute.I still love her though.She is in college.I have her drop me off at hell because she is using my car right now.

I hear the horn honk of another car.Oh she must want to drive home myself.Her car is getting fixed.

        I tell her bye before. I walk into school.Sandy replys with good bye in sign language.

     I walk into the place they call "school".I see a little boy probably like younger that me getting beat up.By.........Pitch.

       "Hey you guys."I say with a smirk while walking up to them.

   "Who the fuck are you."Ask Coraline.

    "I'm a student who goes to this school and you must be the sterotype bully."I reply.

   One of the nuts twins went to go punch the kid.I grab his...hers...whatever gender fist.

     "Listen you don't go near me....or him and we won't have problems."I calmly state.

  "Fine let's go."Demands pitch.while him and his gorilla self walk away with his monkeys.

     "Thanks...."Whispers the boy.

      "No problem." I say with a smile.

Before I can ask his name he runs off.I noticed something dropped from his arms.It was a......Book on dragons Also his glasses.I was gonna scream his name but I didn't know it.

    "HEY JACK!"Screams punzie in my ear.

  "Hey punzie....."I reply.

       I hear a small growl form her.Then the bell goes off.Great......

  "Oh!see you at lunch Jack!!"Punzies say while waving.

  "Bye!"I reply.

  ~Time skip to lunch~

    Hiccup POV

           I sneak my way down to the lunch room to ignore those cunts.Luckily I made it safe.I grab my lunch tray and look around.

   "where's Merida?"I think to myself.

        "Hey hiccup!!"Greets my sister.

        "Come sit with us!"She offers I think or demands.

   I quitely make my way over to punzie.I notice the guy who help me with the rats.

      "Hic this is jack.jack meet hiccup my brother."Greets Pun for jack.

      I wave.I then take a min to admire his features.He is wearing a white shirt with blue short sleeves,blue jeans,has white blondish hair,Very white teeth, also has crystal blue eyes.

      "Hi.Uhm you dropped these from earlier."Jack greets while handing me my glasses.

    "Thanks."I thank before just playing with my food and letting him and puns talk.

~Time skip to end of the day~

              Jack POV

          It's finally the end of the day!!I can go home and go to sleep.My sister is out in army.I sigh while stepping and starting the car.

             Mama:Hey son I'm not home right now.I made you a snack and it's on the table.I am working over time and will be home by like 7.Your father is also still at work too.

    Me:Okay mom,I love you.

       Mama:I love you too.

      Well guess I got the whole house to myself.

          Rapunzel POV

             I look over to see hicky look depressed.I know what he's depressed about.Im the only one who knows our father abuses him.I hate seeing hiccup sad.

      Jack is calling.

  ANSWER

     "Hey jack!"

     "Sure we would love too!"

     "BYE HOE!"

     "Hey hiccup."

     "What"he replys a little down.

     "We're going over jacks!You're coming so you don't gotta go home yet."I reply.

    I see his face brighten up.He reached over to give me a hug.

   "Uhm maybe give me a hug when I'm not diving lol."I state.

  " oh right lmao."He laughs.

   CHAPTER 1 BITCHES!I promise I'll try to make the chapters longer I'm just really tired.Sorry for mistakes !!!Hope you enjoyed!BYE D4LK BABIES!