Chapter 2-Damn what a hottie

Hiccup POV

I was rudely awakened by someone I know.Lets see she is my sister.

    I look up to see we were at jack house.It looked big from the outside.It must be huge on the inside.

  We head into Jack house.Like I said huge.It had two stair ways up to the second floor,Two door's in the hallway,and one leading to to the living room.

    "DAMN!"I hear probably Jack scream.

      "JACK SHUT YOUR BITCH ASS UP GET OVER THE FACT YOU SUCK AT GAMES!"Puns screams.

    "Oh shut up."I hear jack as he runs to greet us.

   "Hey Hiccup!Hey pu-"He says before seeing puns was already gone .

   "Hey Loser! I'll be eating your food and stealing the love of your dog."says puns.

  "Well whatever.Hiccup feel free to do whatever."Jack says.

  "Okay..."I whisper.

  I go make my way to puns.Of course she is just eating the food.I decided quickly that I will just read a book.I make my way to the bookshelves.

    "He has YouTuber,Gaming,based off movies books.Which one?"I think to myself.

   I decided to read "The amazing book is not on fire"By Dan and Phil.I actually enjoy watching their YouTube videos.

   Rapunzel POV

      As usual I'm enjoying my time here.I wonder how Hiccup is doing?

   "Hey puns where is hiccup?"Jack ask.

  "I don't know probably reading a book or something."I state.

   "Wanna go swim in my pool?"Jack ask.

    "Sure!"I answer.

Me:Hey hiccup meet us at the pool in jack back yard.

Brother❤️❤️❤️❤️:Kay.

Welp imma leave you hanging in what is gonna happen.Im not finish yettt.Hope you enjoy the little glimpse of the chapter.BYE SLUT!!