Chapter 5

Four POV

What just happened? I thought I was straight? But that kiss felt so right? Maybe I am gay. I'll just try it with Eric and see how it gos I guess.

Lauren POV

"Anytime today, Eric." I say.

"Alright then. Truth or Dare, Lauren?"

"Truth. Uriah, don't even think about it!" I answer.

"What's the most high act of cowardice you've ever committed?"

Of course a dauntless leader would ask me that. I whip off my shirt and turn to Al.

"Al, you know the question." I say flatly.

"Dauntless."

"Play seven minutes in heaven with me." I smirk.

He jumps up and leads me off into Zeke's room.

Christina POV

Al and Lauren go off into Zeke's room. A thought suddenly fills my mind. I turn to Peter quickly and say, "who do you like then?"

"Woah, Chrissy," he says, using a nickname I hate and only Tris calls me, "it's not your turn to ask yet." He winks at me.

"Do you like me?" I ask timidly.

He doesn't reply. I find a spot on the floor that's very interesting and stare at it. I then feel strong arms pull me from behind and I'm sitting on someone's lap and their hands are over my eyes. I peel the hands off and see they belong to Peter. Before I can react, he's kissing me. I smile in the kiss and I can feel his smiling too. I stop the kiss as he pulls my bottom lip. Everybody's staring open mouthed. I turn to Tris and shrug and get off Peter's lap. He pouts and is about to say something as Lauren and Al return with swollen lips and hair sticking out wildly.

Al POV

In my head, I've always loved Tris, but I knew I had no chance of getting with her. So when Lauren gave me that dare I figured she was pretty and quite badass and went for it. I think I'm finally over Tris. I asked Lauren to be my girlfriend and she said yes so I guess it can only get better from here.

"Right. Lynn. C or D?"

"Dauntless all the way." She says excitedly.

"Okay, I dare you to go into the pit and ask people if they've seen your nose because you've lost it." She jumps up out her seat and me and Marlene follow.

Marlene POV

When Al gives that dare to Lynn, I just had to watch. I launch myself on to Al's back and make him give me a piggy back ride. Lauren's staring knives at me but I don't care because I'd never go for him. I'm not into his... em... type.

I jump off his back as Lynn begins to run round the pit like a headless chicken, screaming more than asking people if they've seen her lost nose. 5 minutes and plenty of stares afterwards we make our way back to the apartment. Lynn then suddenly stops but waves Al on.

"Are you em gay?" She asks me shyly. Wow. I've never seen Lynn shy before.

I nod and before I can say anything her lips are on mine. I smile at her and we walk hand in hand back to the apartment. Before I open the door I turn to her and simply ask, "Girlfriend?"

She nods and says, "Girlfriend."

A/N: How do you like Lynn and Mar? And Al and Lauren? Do you hate me yet?.