Chapter 29

*2 weeks later*

Uriah POV

I'm waiting at the end of the aisle, with Peter by my side. Four, Eric and Zeke stand behind me and Peter.

Music starts to play and Shauna and Will walk down, arm in arm. Following them are Al and Shauna, then Marlene and Lynn -actually in a dress! Then Tris and Christina, arm in arm as well. Wow. Tris looks beautiful. She looks perfect. I look at Peter and he's got his mouth open in awe. A tear escapes my eye, I blink rapidly in an attempt to stop any more tears.

Tris and Christina reach the end of the aisle. I grab Tris' hand and whisper into her ear, "You look stunning, Tris."
She blushes and starts to cry. I kiss her forehead and see Peter doing similar things to a crying Chris.

The ceremony is short but sweet and me, Tris, Peter and Chris exit the room first. We head into the pit for the party, it doesn't even look like the pit! The girls really have done a good job!

Tris POV

We walk into the pit after the ceremony and we have done such a good job transforming it! Circular tables cover the floor apart from a big square in the middle which acts has a dance floor. Big black rose centrepieces are in the middle of each table and the chasm has fairy lights all around it. I turn to Uri and our smiles mimic each other's; we have huge grins plastered on to our faces.
"I love you, Beatrice Pedrad." He smiles at me.
"I love you too, Uriah Pedrad." I feel tears threatening to spill, thankfully, other people start arriving.

Lots of people come to congratulate us, some people I know, most I don't. Chris and Peter come over to us, "First dance time?" Chris asks.
I nod and take Uri's hand and lead him into the middle of the pit.

A slow song that Christina picked comes on and we begin to dance. I put my head on Uri's shoulder and he starts to kiss the side of my face. I fee tears run down my face again; Uriah notices and pulls me from his shoulder and kisses away the tears. The song ends and I kiss Uri. He doesn't try to deepen it, as we are at out wedding.

We dance and mingle for hours. It's 5 o'clock in the morning by the time we get home.
"You looked so perfect and beautiful tonight." Uri whispers into my ear.
I smile and kiss him; this time he attempts to deepen it. I let him and the kiss keeps getting more and more passionate.

A/N: They're married!! Okay because I'm nearing the end of this book... 5votes=next chapter! I just don't want this story to end for you guys!