Chapter XXVII - End of Training

The next four days of Rem and Marybeth were spent timidly. They just fooled around the defense shooting area. There are times that their escorts will box with them. Then, Sunday arrived.

"Rem, wake up," a man said shaking Rem. He opened his eyes and it was Dricks. "Take a bath now and wear this... Make it quick! Your ride is waiting outside the dome," he added handing the trainee pieces of clothing.

Rem first inspected the clothes. They were white pants and a white long sleeved polo shirt. He went straight to the bathroom.

Outside, Rem saw Benedict, who was also carrying a pair of white clothes. He walked near him and nodded. They went straight to the comfort room and occupied the first two shower cubicles.

"What's wrong?" Benedict asked. "Where are we going?"

"I think me and Marybeth just finished the training," said Rem. "We will go to a party and it's a feast," he added with an ironically sad smile.

Outside the bathroom were the escorts. They were asked to wait for the two female trainees.

"Oh, thank goodness, there they are," said Dricks after more than 30 minutes.

Rem turned his head to the bathroom were... his jaw dropped seeing Marybeth wearing a pink – almost while - tube dress that reveals her sexy slender shoulders. Despite the dress was simple, it runs smoothly through her curvaceous body.

"Don't look at me, I'm not in the mood," said Marybeth as she went nearer Rem. She just passed by him. He can't help but stare at her.

Jimmy mild poked Rem's cheek to destruct him from looking.

"Ahhhahahaha," Jimmy crackly laughed while pointing at Rem. "You're getting warmed up now!"

Rem shook his head and smiled as they walked towards the exit of the dome.

The four, along with a bouncer each, rode a huge helicopter. Rem opted to sit in front of Marybeth so he can easily see her because he can't help but adore her. He used to stare at her and every time she caught him, he will look at the scene from the opened door.

As the helicopter descended, Rem saw the feast waiting for them; it somehow excited him. Right after it landed, he jumped so he can give Marybeth a hand. The lady allowed him so she can easily get out of the aircraft.

All four trainees were amazed by the extravagant setup of the island. The place looked like an amusement park where you can play games like knife shooting, gun shooting, punching games and a lot more. Fire breathers, fire dancers, poi dancers, and magicians also welcomed them. Waiters and waitresses were walking around carrying their serving plates that were filled with finger foods such as pieces of bread, chips, pastries and a lot more. They also carried different types of wines.

All of them were asked to roam around separately and enjoy. Rem opted to be with Marybeth. She at first tried to ask him to go alone, but he insisted. She eventually gave in.

The two tried different games together with Rem trying to impress Marybeth. He will sometimes flex his muscles if he hit jackpots during the shooting games. In the "punching game" he tried his best and when showed some impressive result, he looked at her and gave her a wink.

Marybeth used to shake her head and will sometimes roll her eyes. Somehow, she found him adorable. As they go along with the party, she enjoyed his company. She was never bored and found him more attractive.

While enjoying the magician show, Rem and Marybeth were destructed by a man's voice.

"Oh, there they are," said a man from behind. "The dynamic duo."