Detintion

It was Friday and it was like every other day at Hogwarts. Harry was sitting in potions when Snape  made a snide comment about his dad, James.
" you don't know anything, Snape!" Harry shouted.
"Actually Mr. Potter, I knew your father all too well and It's professer to you. you just got a detention tonight. When the dishes vanish off the table tonight. And Merlin help you if your late." Snape commented back. Harry was furious. Actually furious was putting it lightly. He couldn't look at the smirk on Snape's face for one more second. He stormed out of the potions classroom. He went all the way to his dormitory.
"What I am supposed to do? He always makes snappy comments about my parents!" Harry asked aloud to no one in particular. Maybe he would try to be nice... As much as he hated to admit it, it would probably help him and Snape.. Get closer. Ugh. But at least he was looking forward to tonight... Just a little though. Just to see Sna-professer Snape's reaction. He had to work on that.

At dinner he was unusually quiet. Harry ate in silence. He even left a little early. He told Ron and Herminie that he had homework to finish.. With Snape's help. And with Ron's reaction, he didn't tell him his plan. He was outside of the potions classroom, earlier than Snape he guessed. They still had five minutes of dinner left. When he heard boots clicking down the corridor, he knew he was early.
"Mr. Potter. Well you actually took me seriously this time." Snape said.
"Professer Snape. I didn't want to get in more trouble than I'm already in." Harry said. So far, so good. I keep being nice to him for however long it takes.
"Potter, I am very surprised by your respect tonight, but this is still a detention. A script on why you should not have a tantrum in my class. However long it may take you."
"Yes sir."
"Come then" Snape announced. And with that, they were in the classroom. Harry sat in a desk that was somewhat near the front. He started immediately. He didn't want Snape pissed off at him. So far, his plan was working. He didn't want to screw that up. When he was writing though, he couldn't stop thinking about the Dursley's. He kept thinking of why they hated him so much. He didn't even know he was crying.

Snape heard a sniffle. Him and Harry have been in here for an hour and a half... Why was potter crying? He used his quick reflexes to go behind Harry. His work was actually almost done and pretty good too. Now why can't he work like this in class?
"Potter are you alright?" Snape mentally slapped himself for asking, but the crying got more heavy.
"Y-yeah. I' *hic* fine." Harry managed. He thought that Snape hated him like the Dursley's.
"You don't sound fine. Come here." Snape said. Oh no. This was bad. This was really bad. He screwed everything up. He tried to be nice, he really did, but now he was going to hit. Belted. Just like uncle Vernon had done when Harry did even one little thing wrong.
"I' sorry! I want do it again, I promise! Please don't hit me!" Harry said while guarding his face.
"Potter! What has gotten into you? I am not going to hit you! If you don't explain this instant, I will set in a corner like a child until you explain." Snape was confused. More than confused, actually.
"I can't... They'll get mad.." Harry said in a less than a whisper.
"Corner time, it is then. If you can act like a teenager and tell me exactly what's going on, you can come out." And with those words, Snape picked Harry up and set him in the nearest corner. Snape wanted answers, potter had acted so violently when he asked to come near him. He wasn't going to hit him, just talk. It has already Been ten minutes since Harry was set in time-out.
"Are you ready Mr. Potter?"
" yes I' ready" Harry was still crying when Snape went and picked him up. Quite surprising to Snape, Harry was light as a feather. Harry being 17, Snape would've thought he weighed more. He went and sat down, Harry on his lap. He didn't want to treat Harry like a toddler, but he thought that this was comforting him. Harry found himself in his professers lap. To his surprise, he found this quite comforting. He had always seen uncle Vermon bounce Dudley on his knee when he was younger.
"Now, potter, explain." Oh right. He had to tell him everything. Harry didn't waste any time and when everything was out, he was crying again. He told Snape everything, to the way uncle Vermon hit him and starved him, the way aunt petunia made him cook breakfast and do most of the chores, and how Dudley got Every little thing he wanted and how he got hand-me-downs from him. Even the way they called him a freak. Snape was speechless. The stupid muggles had the dignity to call his kind FREAKS and took it all off on Harry. Don't forget to mention that they practically wanted Harry to die.
"Sh,sh, child. It's okay. I want let you go back into the hands of those basta- I mean, stupid muggles." Snape was never good at comforting.
" 'fesser?" Harry said while trying his
Best to hold back tears. He was pretty sure his proffesers pants were ruined and it was all his fault.
"Yes, child?"
" I know this might sound childish, but can you bounce me on your knee? I always seen Dudley do it with uncle Vermon, and it seemed like fun..."
Snape was speechless. He thought Harry would ask for something extreme, but instead he just wanted to be comforted by him like a toddler. Not that he was complaining.
"Of course, after all you've been through,'I think you deserve it" well. Harry had thought he say no, but he said yes!
"Thanks proffeser." Snape set Harry gently on his knee and started bouncing him lightly. It was so comforting to Harry. Harry didn't realize he was dozing off until Snape gently picked him up and set him on the couch. Snape soon realized that Harry didn't use the Pott- bathroom. He wasn't a child. But Snape didn't want him to have an accident. He'll get what muggles called pull-ups for him. After he floos Abus of course.