The next day

Harry got up around seven in the morning, usually the time he wakes up at the Dursley's. He wanted to repay Snape for everything he did last night. So he decided he was going to make breakfast. As he headed downstairs he went into the kitchen. The house elves were going to come shortly and he had to explain what he was doing. He was almost done when an elf named pippy came.
"Masters Harry is makings breakfasts?"
"Yes. It is my way of saying thank you to your master Snape. Here's a bowl of fruit. Don't mention this to Snape, okay?"
"Masters Harry is masters Snape's child?! Pippy won'ts say a words" Harry was okay with that. Just some final touches on breakfast and he was done. Hopefully Snape wouldn't get mad.

Snape woke up to a wonderful smell. It seemed like fresh fruit and pancakes. He got up and went to check on Harry. Snape's heart skipped s beat. Harry wasn't in bed- but at least it was made. 'Please tell me he's okay please tell me he's okay' he thought to himself. He rushed downstairs. While Harry just noticed he didn't change his wet pull-up this morning, he went to go do that. Snape and Harry collided.
"Harry James potter!"
"Professor! I was just about to go change"
"Explain to me what you were doing this morning. Before I put you in a time-out."
"I was making breakfast for you. I wanted to do it to say thank you. Why I am I going in time-out?! Can I change my pull- underwear first please?" Harry didn't want to be stuck in a time- out with a soggy pull-up on. Then he really was a baby.
"Child, I am so sorry. Of course you can. You have to tell me where your going first." Harry was now in tears.
"Didn't mean to. I' is sorry*hic* 'Fessor."
"Sh,sh child. It was my fault. I didn't know you went pee-pee or I've would've changed you already. Sh,sh."
" 'Fessor have go potty now pease." Harry said in a really babyish voice.
"Okay, hold on just a minute, bug." In about two seconds they were in the bathroom. They was a really childish potty on the floor. Snape sat Harry gently on it
"Can't here. Big boy bathroom please." Harry said with more of his adult voice.
"If you act like a baby, you will be treated like one. You go here right now." Snape said in his no-nonsense voice. Harry whimpered but he went.
"Fresh one,please?" Harry said while he was finished, referring to a pull-up.
"If you can behave child."
" 'I s-sorry 'Fessor. 'I be good boy."
"Let's go eat the breakfast you made." Snape was sure that Harry couldn't speak in an adult voice when he was upset. He picked Harry up and brought him to his room.
"I didn't know you could be such a baby" Snape said.
"I said I was sorry, I made you breakfast, and you threatened to put me in a time out. What do you want me to do? Kiss you?" Harry said sarcastically.
"Drop the sarcasm, young man. Or else you'll find yourself in a fresh pull-up but in front of all of Hogwarts."
"You can't tell me what to do Snape!"
"Potter! After breakfast, I will decide punishment for having a childish outburst." With that he changed Harry and went downstairs to eat. To Snape's surprise, it was really good. Potter really is a good cook. Breakfast was silent, until Harry spoke.
"I'm sorry professor. I deserve to be hit." Harry's words hit Snape like a bullet.
"Potter. Listen to me and listen well. You might act like a toddler sometimes, and you have a lot of tantrums, but I will NEVER EVER hit or abuse you like they did. Am I perfectly clear, child?"
Harry simply nodded as tears ran down his face. Snape didn't take notice.
"Use your words, potter"
"I'm not two, you know"
"That's it! I tried to be nice and I've tried to take care of you to the best of my abilities, but obviously you won't listen." Snape observed his face, and they're were tear tracks. Harry swiftly stood up without a single word, grabbed his stuffed griffin, and went to his room.
"He deserves to be treated like a two year old, that's for sure."

Harry sat criss-cross on his bed and thought. Snape has done so much for him that the Dursley's hadn't. He took him in, even though he was a Whiny little brat. Snape had come up and was standing on the other side, listening.
"He's done so much for me. All I've done is probably make his life worse." Harry told the stuffed griffin.
"If I'm acting like a child, I suppose I could give you a name. Er..Branches. Yeah, branches." Snape mentally laughed at this. He really is a toddler. Snape knocked. No response. He slowly opened the door. Harry was sitting on the bed hugging branches tightly.
" 'l is very sowy 'fesser." Harry said almost into a crying fit again.
"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have threatened you. You've been through a lot. How about we cuddle for the rest of the day?" Snape said feeling like Harry was more of child now.
"Really?!"
"Yes. But you have to promise me you'll never use the attitude with me again."
"I promise. Can branches come too?"
"Of course, child."