We Weren't (Nick Daniel/ Dance Moms Fanfic)

Today was a special day for me. It was the day that I was going to audition for Abby Lee Miller's competition team. I was really nervous because, well I wasn't the best dancer and my main style was street hip hop. I could do most of all of the other styles of dances but I do that one the best.

I was kind of well know in some places. There was this one dance last year that went viral everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE. I did a duo to Ed Sheeran's song Give Me Love, with one of my guy friends from my old studio. I choreographed it as well and it was about a girl that was in an abusive relationship and all she wanted was love. We won a bunch of awards for it and it was broadcasted for a while on the news. I'm not trying to brag or anything, that isn't me. I hate it when people brag about stuff so I try not to, even though it comes off that way sometimes.

I was really nervous to audition because I know that everyone else is better than me. I was a big fan of the show and was hoping to join them for season 4. My mum wasn't one of those dance moms that complain about everything or cause fights. She would just stick up for me if anyone was treating me unfairly, not in the yelling kind of way though. I'm starting to ramble now because of how nervous I am.

"Number 142 you're up!" Called one of the people helping with the auditions. That was me! I'm so nervous right now. Taking a deep breath, I walked into the room.