Chapter 10 *EDITED*

I finally made my way to the back where Paige was and took a seat next to her. "You called?" I spoke in my very best british accent. Even my best wasn't that good but oh well.

"Yes, now servant I want you to sit still as I rest my head on you shoulder and sleep. Now do not disturb me." Paige spoke very poshly and then rested her head on my shoulder. It wasn't long before Paige fell asleep and Mackenzie crawled up next to me.

"Hey Taylor, what time is it?" She asked. Slowly, so that I didn't wake Paige, I grabbed my phone out to check the time. "Um, it's 5:40." Wow the day had gone so fast. In case you were wondering it's 5:40 in the afternoon, meaning I had been up for 14ish hours.

"Taylor, I'm sleepy." Mackenzie yawned. "Come here," I lifted my arm, the one that Paige wasn't resting on, up to signal here to cuddle up. She did and I leaned my head back against the seat. I find it amazing how in just a few days, how close we all have become. Not quite family but still very good friends. Back home my crew and I were all family. We were brothers and sister, I was the only girl.

Due to Mackenzie's even breathing I could tell that she had fallen asleep. The sway of the bus was sending me to sleep and I was nearly asleep until Abby yelled at the bus driver for going a different way than she wanted. Sometimes I just wish that she would shut up a little. Or a lot. A lottle. It's like a little but a lot.

Finally, I got to go to sleep and stayed asleep until Mum came and woke us up telling us that we were here. Groggily, I got up and grabbed my stuff double checking that I had it all before hopping off of the bus. We all went to the underpart of the bus and grabbed our suitcases. I thanked the bus driver before I left to put my suitcase in the car. Mum came and helped me lift it up into the car before we walked into the studio.

I looked at the clock that was on the wall. Ugh! It was past 8 o'clock and we were still here. Right now all that I wanted was to go home and watch TV or something and eat! I was starving and I was tired. I really just wanted to go home.

"Okay, girls now tomorrow you get the day off but on Monday I want all of you here at 3:30 after school. I will not let you be late. Congratulations on all of the awards. You may go!" Abby had gathered us all up just to tell us that! How dare she! I could of been on my way to my new house with subway or some food in my lap. I probably sounded really rude right now and mentally I'm apologising.

All of the girls, including me, gave her a hug and the mums said goodbye. We all walked out of the studio and to our cars. "Alright, well I guess that we will see you guys on Monday?" Holly said to the whole group. There were chorus' of 'goodbye' and 'see you on Monday' as Holly and Nia walked to their car and got in.

"See you guys on Monday!" Mum and I said and walked to our car. Getting in I turned and waved to the other girls before putting on my seatbelt. Mum pulled out of the car park and we started the drive to my new house. Sorry but I still refuse to call it home. My home is Australia and America is just so different. It's gonna take some time getting used to it.

"So, that boy Nick huh?" Mum questioned. Well that peaceful evening I had in mind just went up the spout.

"Mum, can you please just let me get food first. I would feel a lot better." I gave mum my best puppy dog eyes but it was probably more of an 'I'm constipated and need to poo look.' Can't blame me for trying. "I'm really hungry right now and all I want to do is eat!"

"Alright, just let me find a place." Mum pulled over to the side of the road so that she could find the nearest take-away place. "God dang machine won't work." She muttered as she tried to put in what she wanted into the GPS. "Oh, here we go. Subway alright?"

"Definatley," I smiled in satisfaction. "Meatball sub all the way!"