Chapter 21 *EDITED*

I love dancing, don't get me wrong but this was just ridiculous! Abby started off with giving me the already downloaded music and had me listen to it. I only got to listen to it a few times before Abby started to teach me the dance. The dance was hard to interpret it having only listened to the music a few times but from what I could tell -or well interpreted- it was about a girl who loved a boy but he didn't know that she existed. It sounded pretty stupid to me as you can't really love someone that doesn't even know that you exist but then again, I love 5 Seconds of Summer and One Direction but they don't even know me. What a hard life.

The routine was pretty simple but effective. If I just get the facials right and put everything I have in this dance it could be a winner. I'd say that it would land in the top 3 if nothing went wrong. Let's hope that everything goes perfectly well. There was a lot of turns in a row but I was managing to pull them off pretty well until Abby threw a MASSIVE curve ball at me. Yeah guess what she wanted me to do? She wanted me to do my big sequence of turns, in time with the music. If the music got faster, so did I. If it got slower, so did I. The really hard part about this is that at the part where she wanted me to turn, the music went fast and slow really quickly. One minute I was slow and then before you could say 'change', I was going fast.

I know that a good dancer should be able to do lots of things like this easily but I'm not that good. I have the technique to be a lyrical, contemporary and even a jazz dancer but hip hop is really where most of my talent is. Turning fast and slow very quickly is a lot for me.

All of this leads to now where it is currently 9 o'clock at night, on a Tuesday and I am currently practicing my turns. After Abby made me attempt to do my turns 5 time, she kicked me out of the studio claiming that 'I was not a good enough dancer and should never be allowed to even see a dance again' all because I was finding it hard and kept on falling out or not changing quick enough. Something must've crawled up her butt and died while I was dancing.

My left foot is so sore from having to stay on it for so long and for having to my weight on it. That's a lot in case you haven't noticed. Yeah, 65kg's, 143 pounds, 10 stones, I think that you get it by now. Anyway, my hair has pretty much fallen out of it's bun and I had to take of my donut because it was falling out! Why does it do that?

Right now as I'm ranting about how unfair Abby is in head - which is completely normal- I'm breathing heavily, my hair is now in what somewhat resembles a high ponytail and is sticking to the sweaty skin on my face, neck and shoulders and my face resembles a baboon's butt.

If Nick could see me now he would run away screaming like a little girl. Just imagining that made me laugh and just that slight laugh made me lean forward a little, throwing me off of balance. I started falling forward and put my hands out to stop my face from dying and closed my eyes waiting for the impact.

If this was like in the movies or books then somehow there would of been a very handsome boy watching me in the corner, without me knowing and he would rush forward and catch me. We would look into each others eyes, with me blushing and instantly develop feelings for each other.

Something close to that happened though. I fell and pushed myself up, twisting my body around to face the door where through my hair I could see someone standing there. They were laughing really hard before they finally stopped. If I wasn't already embarrassed enough they took one more look at me still sprawled out on the floor, looking like a mess and laughed. Oh what's that flying out the door? Oh yeah, that's my dignity!

"Yeah, yeah laugh all you want! Now come help me up!" I muttered but still loud enough for them to hear. "Ha ha, sorry but that was too funny!" Kendall apologised stepping into the studio and finally helping me up.

"What are you doing here anyway?" I asked brushing the imaginary dust off of my butt once I had stood up."We're allowed to go home now and just so you know we have to be here at 12 tomorrow. We're getting our costumes!" Kendall informed leading me out back into the dancers den. I was so happy to finally go home! I'm tired don't judge me!

After saying good bye to everyone, Mum and I finally got in the car and headed home. I had a shower and dinner before going straight to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip To Tomorrow~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls and I were in a small room trying on our costumes. Everyone but Brooke, Chloe and I had gone out and showed them the costumes. Thankfully, all of my costumes don't show any stomach but some of the other girls did. I can't decide whether Abby doesn't want me to show any stomach or if that's just the costumes this week.

One by one the girls were going out into the studio where the mums, Abby and the camera crew were. I don't even know why the camera's were here. It's not like there is going to be big argument about costumes, right? I was currently standing in my group dance costume. It was just a simple dark blue dress. There was a lighter shade of blue for the lace on the front and the back had a little part cut out. It all flowed into a dark blue skirt that was attached. It was really pretty and simple and Brooke had the same one but it was a cream colour.

Finally it was my turn to go out, I walked up to where Abby was standing with a lady holding a measuring tape and stood up on the box that was placed on the floor. The lady started measuring and once she got her measurements she finally spoke, "Alright Darling, all we need to do is take it in at the top and it'll be perfect. You look great by the way." I smiled in thanks before looking at Abby.

"She's right you look great." Abby complimented before turning towards the mums. "What do you ladies think?"

"She looks amazing!" Mum exclaimed happily, smiling at me. "You look beautiful! Just wait until Nick sees you!" Kelly smiled and laughed which the rest of the mums quickly joined in on.

"What do you mean when Nick sees her?" Abby asked suspiciously staring at Kelly then turning to me. "Do you like Nick?" Oh shoot! This is embarrassing! I hope to god that she thinks that it's the Nick here but then again that would be weird.

"NO!" I exclaimed playing the horrified card to try and hide the fact that I was so nervous. "Of course not! He's just a friend!"

"Alright you can go. Send in Mackenzie please." Abby dismissed me. On the way out I gave a small glare to Kelly who just smiled innocently at me.

I walked back into the cramped small room and sent in Mackenzie who was dressed in some different costume. I have no idea why. Quickly I changed into my solo costume. It was a purple biketard that had purple tulle draped over it and it was attached to a purple pettiskirt. Overall it was really pretty.

We did the same thing as before with me walking out, being measured and getting the nod of approval from Abby. It was now time to put on my trio costume. It was a black corseted dress with a sweetheart neckline and a layered tulle and net skirt. It was really good but it seemed to be actual clothes so it would be harder to dance in. I had a little trouble with the corset and had to have Brooke and Paige help me.

Stepping up on to the box again I looked to Abby to see what she thought of it. "It looks really good we just need to make more adjustments to it and make it look scarier. You girls are dismissed but I want you to go to studio C and practice your solo."

After nodding I walked out and I swear when I was at the door I heard Abby mutter, "We need to run over that dress with a car."

Link to costumes in external link or here- http://www.polyvore.com/dance_costumes/set?id=137210821
And it's also on the side.