The Song Home

This chapter is dedicated to Bunnybehappy

Thank you so much for all of your support and for convincing me to write this!!!! <3

****

Tam Song came home to find his house extremely quiet, which immediately had him freaking out. His home was never silent- especially not after he and Biana had the twins.

Their home was actually quite large, and had over 4 bedrooms for when their best friends visited. Biana had taken it upon herself to make it the most gorgeous house ever known to the Elven world. Which was why most of the decorations were glass that sparkled in the light, diamonds, or flowers that were placed around the home strategically. Though Tam was not a 'flowery person', he let his wife do as she pleased- he knew better than to argue over her designing skills.

Loud screeches filled the air, and Tam darted upstairs, shouting for his wife,''Biana?! BIANA?!"

Taking the steps two at a time, he ran straight to the last door on the right, with pink trim and and white flowers painted on it. It was his daughter, Jade's room. Both of the twins had their rooms set on the second floor, while the rest were on the third floor.

Slamming the door open, Tam stood in the doorway out of breath, only to find his wife and daughter- one looking ecstatic while the other looked miserable.

Biana hadn't changed much over the years, she was still one of the most beautiful elves- and a very talented one at that. Her teal eyes always seemed to sparkle, and her dark wavy hair was always styled perfectly with her outfit.

Jade on the other hand...hated anything that her mother deemed ''extravagant and elegant.'' Which would explain why she was screeching like a banshee as her mother held up a pale blue dress to her.

''Jade Song, you will try the dress on this instant,'' Biana said sternly, losing her ecstatic expression.

''Why do I have to wear that thing?'' Her daughter whined,''Aunt Sophie doesn't wear dresses, unless she absolutely has to!''

''Well, I'm your mother,'' Biana snapped, ignoring her husband's presence, to have a glaring contest with her daughter. ''Now go try it on!"

Huffing unhappily, the girl stomped into her bathroom to change into the dress her mother had picked out for her. She had to admit the dress was pretty, she just hated the idea of wearing such a thing. She basically looked like a mini version of her mother, with dark wavy locks, and beautiful features. Though she did have her father's eyes, and attitude about most things in life.

''Do I want to know?" Tam asked his wife, leaning against the doorway to the bedroom with his arms crossed. His eyes watched her with amusement, though he managed to keep a smirk from appearing on his face.

Biana clapped her hands together happily, bouncing with excitement,''I bought her a gorgeous gown! I just had to get her to put it on.'' A mischievous look appearing in her eye, ''She just needed some convincing.''

''Such as?" He asked warily.

''Wouldn't you like to know,'' She smirked at him.

Before he could reply, Jade came back out in her new dress. Much to her mother's joy, and her father's amusement. While Biana gushed about how pretty she looked, a newcomer entered the room.

''Well Jade, you do have some fashion sense after all,'' A boy with black hair and teal eyes smirked at her.

''At least I don't spend two hours doing my hair in front of a mirror with thousands of hair gels,'' Jade snapped back at her brother.

''Dad and Uncle Keefe do it too!!" Bryan stated, crossing his arms.

''Hey!" Their father objected, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink. Biana and Jade both rolled their eyes at the two, like father like son.

''Besides, how could any girl not fall for me, with my hair?" Bryan said with his signature sly smile. He was the heart-breaker of the family, and everyone knew it.

''Oh yeah? Can it get Rose Sencen?" Jade smirked in satisfaction, watching her brother suddenly be at a loss for words- spluttering with a beet red face.

It was common knowledge in the Song household that Bryan had a major crush on Sophie and Keefe's oldest daughter. They weren't actually related to the Sencens thank goodness, but they were so close that they called them their aunt and uncle anyways. As Rose was the same age as Jade and her brother, they were actually best friends at FoxFire- usually getting detention for pranks.

Biana thought Bryan's crush was adorable, whereas Tam hated the idea of possibly sharing future grandkids with Keefe Sencen of all people. His worst fear apparently, as he shoved his son towards Dex's daughter every chance he had. While Jade merely watched all the chaos with a giddy smile.

Jade was actually very thankful that her mother was the only one who knew who her crush was, even though she used it as bribery to get her to wear a dress once in awhile...

''Or you know Merzie is a great girl too,'' Tam said quickly, not liking where the talk about Rose Sencen was going.

Everyone in the room gave him a look, which effectively shut him up. While the twins bickered some more, over fashion sense and styling hair, Mr. and Mrs. Song exited the room.

''You know their both a complete mixture of us,'' Biana said, shaking her head while laughing.

Tam grinned,''Yeah, but sadly Linh taught them a few things...'' He shuddered thinking back to when he'd come home to find both his children giving him the world's saddest puppy dog eyes. He hadn't been able to say 'no' to them for days.

Jade's attitude took more after her father, as she had his Shade ability. She loved being in trouble and proving that she was someone else. But she was also a lot like Biana too.

Bryan had his mother's ability, and was the one who was obsessed with his looks- similar to his mother. Though he actually looked more like a mini Tam, and acted like him a lot.

But, then Tam and Biana knew they'd have their hands full with the twins, as soon as they'd come into their lives.

****

YAY!!! That's the first chapter.

PLEASE let me know what you think!!!

Vote

Comment

Thank you!! :) Have a lovely day!! ~LanonaWalker