The Song Children Pt. 1

This chapter is dedicated to princessparis82

Thank you for your support!! :)

****

Glaring down at the ugly outfit for FoxFire, Jade couldn't help but think she'd rather have to wear one of her mother's stupid pretty dresses. Which was saying something, as she hated dressing up.

A knocking at her door distracted her from her thoughts,''WHAT?!" She hollered in her most annoyed voice.

Her father popped in,''Good to see you too,'' he commented, rolling his eyes.

She just shrugged,''Mom's reaction is pretty similar when you suddenly pop up out of nowhere.''

''When do I ever 'pop up out of nowhere'?" Tam scoffed, looking very offended at his daughter's words.

''You do kinda blend in, so when someone turns around- BAM!! You're suddenly there,'' Jade explained in a bored tone,''you give mom heart attacks all the time.''

The shade frowned at her,''Biana gives everyone a heart attack when she suddenly becomes visible- why else do you think I invite people over? For company and politeness?''

Jade cocked an eyebrow at her father,''I thought mom was the one who invited all those people over?"

''Yes, but I only agree if I get to see them freak out when she turns invisible or something- very entertaining,'' He said seriously.

''Jadee,'' Biana called, suddenly appearing right beside her,''do you-''

''GAH!!'' Jade shrieked,''when did you even come in?"

Her mother cocked her head to the side,''Two seconds ago...why- nevermind,'' she shook her head. ''Do you know where your brother is? I can't find him.''

''Was this before or after you threatened to take away all his Extra-Hair-Styling-Time privileges?" Jade inquired.

Tam's eyes widened in horror,''No son of mine is going to have to go without styling his hair!"

''Fine,'' Biana sighed,''You can come up with something to threaten him with- besides Rose and Merzie.''

Tam glared at her,''Alright- challenge accepted, my lovely wife.'' With that, Tam walked out of the room calling for his son.

Biana smirked,''I actually followed your father here, he was planning on grilling you for answers about your crush.''

Jade squeaked, her face suddenly turning red,''W-why am I freaking out? Did you infect me with something girly?!" Jade hated how nervous she became at just the thought of her secret crush, but was actually thankful that her mother was there for her.

''No, I believe you got that from your father- he was a stuttering mess when I even looked in his direction.. it was adorable,'' Biana giggled, with a twinkle in her eye.

''Really? Dad said you were the one who couldn't stay away from him,'' Bryan said from the doorway.

Biana immediately frowned,''That idiot said what?"

''When did you come in?" Jade sent daggers at her brother with her eyes.

He shrugged,''I followed mom, by the way- you have a crush?!"

Biana sent her daughter an apologetic look, before realizing something,''Oh! You two need to go to school!!''

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Don't tell me,'' Rose said, smirking at the Song twins when they walked into detention,''You were tardy to the worst teacher's class?"

''How did you know?" They both grumbled at the same time, taking seats on each side of her.

''Merzie,'' The Sencen girl said, gesturing to the door- right as Merzie walked in.

''Hey guys!!" She waved excitedly.

''Miss Dizznee! Quiet please!" The teacher snapped.

Merzie just plopped down on the seat next to Jade,''Heard you two were late from Louisa, who heard it from-''

''We got the idea,'' Bryan cut in before she could prattle on more, while his sister just shook her head in amusement.

''What did you get in for?" Jade asked, peering at Rose.

Rose bat her eyes innocently,''Well...I may have heard about my mom's Burning-Galvin's-Cape, and decided to do a little...experiment?''

Merzie burst out laughing, earning herself another day in detention. While Bryan and Jade shared snickers.

''So...what did Merzie do to get detention?'' Rose smirked, making all their heads turn to look at the strawberry-haired girl.

''W-well, I-I,'' she blushed,''I was dared to stand up on a table in Studyhall and dance, while shouting some human songs.''

Jade and Rose chocked on a laugh, while Bryan cocked an eyebrow at the girl-''It was Let it Go, wasn't it?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''C'mon, Biana!" Tam groaned,''You have to tell me! Jade doesn't need an idiot guy in her life!"

Biana rubbed her temples, Tam had been asked non-stop for information on Jade's crush...it was starting to get irritating, to say the least. 

''By the way,'' she turned to eye her husband,''Did you tell my children, that I was the one who couldn't stay away from you?"

He paled,''Uh...no?"

Her eyes flashed with anger,''You know very well Tam Freaking Song, that-''

''That you're the best thing that ever happened to me? Yes, yes I do.'' He interrupted her.

She stared at him for a second,''Nice save, but you're still sleeping on the couch.''

BWAHAHAHAHAHA, hope you guys liked it!!

Please:

Vote

Comment

and Let me know what you think!!

Thank you!! :) Have a loevly day!! ~LanonaWalker