The Song Children Pt. 2

This chapter is dedicated to Amukherjee

Thank you for the support!! :)

****

''I don't know what to do with the twins,'' Biana sighed, leaning on her elbow. She, Linh, Sophie, and Marella had all decided to have a Girl's Day Out in Atlantis. They were currently eating at a tiny restaurant, and talking about the kids.

Marella cocked her head to the side,''Talk to Tam about it. That's what I do with Dex, though he usually ends up bribing the kids...'' 

Sophie shook her head at Marella,''I'm surprised Keefe hasn't tried that actually, I wouldn't put it past him.''

''Detention again?" Linh asked Biana.

''Yes, it's the third time this week!" She complained,''I get that we all got into loads more trouble when we were younger- but detention is a whole other thing!"

Marella shrugged,''I doubt there's a punishment the teachers can come up with that would terrify all our kids at once. They literally made a group to prank and cause trouble together."

Linh burst into a fit of giggles,''They got Aten to do their dirty work several times.''

All four of them started laughing and exchanging stories.

****

''Dad,'' Bryan began, only to be interrupted by his sister.

''-We better be getting paid big time for this,'' Jade growled, crossing her arms and giving her father a stern look.

Tam merely rolled his eyes at them, they were threatening to other children and adults- but they were too adorable for him to take seriously sometimes. Biana thought it was hilarious, but he still had his shadows keep boys away from Jade when he could get away with it.

''How much do you want?" He eyed the twins suspiciously.

''Oh not money dad, we want- a puppy!" They exclaimed together.

He groaned, rubbing his forehead,''Your aunt has rubbed off on you two too much.''

Jade shrugged, while Bryan grinned evilly.

****

''This a horrible idea Bangs Boy,'' Keefe muttered.

Tam glared at him,''If you bail now, I'm telling Sophie you hid her tunics and leggings so she'd have to wear dresses for a week.''

''You did what?" Dex stared at Keefe,''that's like a death wish!"

''But why are we sending our children to spy on our wives?" Fitz frowned,''Linh's pregnant, they wouldn't do anything dangerous with her.''

''No, idiot,'' Keefe rolled his eyes, before peering through the bushes they were hiding in to look at the four women sitting in a restaurant,''but we can find out more from the kids evasdropping than if we did it.''

''I don't-'' Fitz started, before Tam cut him off.

''-The kids have a better chance of not getting caught, than us.'' He explained.

''Aten is five, man!"

''My wife is going to murder me,'' Keefe sweat-dropped.

''Mine too,'' Dex mumbled, before looking through the bushes as well''Maybe for once they won't get caught,'' he added hopefully.

''They have a better chance of finding another Alicorn, than pulling this off,'' Fitz grumbled, before also sitting with them.

''Besides the kids won't give up anything if they're caught,'' Tam said.

****

''Besides," Jade said, looking at her friends who looked a little peeved at their assignments,''if we get caught- we can throw our dads under the buses to our moms.''

Bryan shrugged,''True.''

Rose cocked an eyebrow and looked at her sisters, it was clear that Ella was transmitting to them in their heads. Once they were done, all three burst into fits of evil giggles as they rubbed their hands together.

''I'll take that as a 'yes',''Merzie noted, watching the Sencen girls.

''But our dads put us in charge of the little ones as well,'' Fernie complained, as Bernie pointed to Aten and Kenric Jr.

The oldest three rubbed their chins in thought.

''Hmm, well this may be a interesting day for our mothers after all,'' Jade muttered.

****

Alright! So a few things:

First, I'm so sorry it took forever for me to update- I had problems with my internet connection.

Second, I would like to announce that I am going to be doing a lot of new fanfictions as soon as I can.

Third, Don't worry! My newer projects will not interfere with ongoing ones. I'll just be finishing this one up as quickly as I can :)

And....that should be all, Thank you for reading!!

PLEASE:

Vote

Comment

and Let me know what you think!!

:) Have a lovely day!! ~LanonaWalker