Knowing You

*Sarah's POV*

We walked in with two bags full of snacks. By the time we got there, it was about 10:00. We put the bags at the table and let everybody dig in. I followed Adam and Ty, since they knew where they were going. We walked up to Mitch. "Wup! You aren't supposed to be here, what I mean is that there are adults here that will treat you like you're an adult. They'll do stuff that's inappropriate for your age. Don't worry though! We have a game room in the basement with other kids your age. I'll lead you there. Come on!" Mitch told me. He guided me to the basement, and sure enough, there were kids my age. "Have fun! And no fighting, this is a peaceful house and we want to keep it that way." he said. 'Ya... says the guy that has a YouTube career for acting like a maniac.' I thought.

I still had that stupid Klüb Ice dress on. Why did Seto dress me up in this? I looked around the basement to see what games Mitch and Jerome had. Pool, air hockey, X-box, CPU, and PS4. Wow, a lot of games. I looked at the X-box to see what games they had compatible for the X-box. Minecraft... how original. Assasian's Creed, battlefield, COD, and a whole lot others that I couldn't name. I put in COD and logged on to my X-box live account. They had some decent headphones so I put them on and plugged in a microphone, so I can communicate with my team members. As people logged on to my team, I greeted them. Making them feel welcome so we can communicate correctly when kicking the other team's asses. Then this asshole logged on to my team. "Hey? Who's the girl that logged on? Hey girl! Get back in the kitchen where you belong!" he said. He sounded quite familiar.

"Hey! Who's the idiot who just insulted our captain?" someone said. "Hey! the game is about to start. We need to pay attention!" I yelled. The game started and that asshole still was making me rage. "Come on! You need to shoot better than that! You completely missed him!" he yelled and shot me. "What the hell?! Did you literally just kill me? And you aren't even shooting! Who are you?" I asked/yelled. "Darclight139." he said. Oh my god... it was Devin. Why the hell was he bothering me though? We used to be friends. "We are supposed to be working together! Come on! I need some back up." somebody said. I ran to where the person was and shot everybody that was trying to kill him. "Thanks." he said. "No problem." I responded.

I played for a couple of hours with the same team mates over and over again. That's when Adam and Ty came down and watched me play for about 5 minutes. A couple of guys walked past me and said that I looked good on the dress and that I should be playing more games like Adam and Ty. They thought that they were my dads. I really didn't care about it at the time. I payed attention to my game. "Sarah... it's 12:00 am. We need to get to bed." Adam said. I logged off and went into the guest room were there was a single bed. It had my bags there. Did Adam and Ty get my stuff from home? I shook my head and put on pajamas. Ty came in when I was about to fall asleep. "Goodnight Sarah..." he said as he kissed my forehead. I blushed and said goodnight back. He closed the door lightly and turned off the lights. I closed my eyes and started to dream... dream about tomorrow.

*Adam's POV*

Ty just told me what was Sarah's back story. I really didn't know she was an orphan. It almost made me cry. I felt the same as I was a kid. Same as Sarah... I was adopted as a child. I was so happy to finally have a loving Father and a loving Mother. I love them so much. But I don't think Sarah has felt that way. I want her to feel that way, with us. Yes, we are going to find any way of adopting her. I think she'll be happy with us. Ty went to her room to wish her goodnight. I got ready for bed while he was there. He got back, crying. "Woah woah woah... what happened?" I asked. "S-she's j-just so p-precious..." he said in between tears. I hugged him to calm him down. "I know... I know." I said. We went to bed as soon as possible. Because tomorrow is going to be the day where we get to spend time with her.

-Ze Morning-

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. 10:00 am it read. I got up quickly to get ready. I put on a T-shirt and black jeans. Then I put on my glasses and ran down stairs. I quickly made breakfast and tried to wake Sarah up. "Whaaaaaat?" she said in a deep sleepy voice. "Time to wake up! I made breakfast!" I said. "5 more minutes." she said in the same voice. "Fine! But no more then five, ok?" I said. "Ya sure..." she said as she turned around. I started to sound like my dad for a second. It was weird. I started a timer on my phone, and I set it for five minutes. Ty ran downstairs to get ready. He quickly ate breakfast and ran back to our room. Then Jerome came in and ate and sat and watched tv. Mitch was still asleep, must've had a hangover. He was drinking beer after beer after beer. I couldn't have done that. Although it was a Klüb Ice party. Well for me and Ty. My phone went off and I ran upstairs to get Sarah. "It's been five minutes, get up!" I said. "NOOOOO!!!" she yelled. "I'll switch to plan B if you don't get up..." I said. "NOT GETTING UP!!!" she yelled. "Fine then... PLAN B!!!" I yelled. I picked her up bridal style and carried her downstairs. "NO! PUT ME DOWN!" she yelled. "YOU MADE ME DO THIS!!" I yelled. She got a pretty good laugh afterwards. This is the plan to make her feel happy, like she belonged. I loved her, I wanted her as my child. She was amazing. I couldn't wait to tell her the news. About adopting her. She would be so happy. Well I hoped. Ty came downstairs fully dressed and gave me and Sarah a hug. She blushed, as did I. She ate her breakfast and went to her room to get dressed. I told her that me and Ty were going to spend the day with her. She seemed so excited.