Chapter 6: Nathan

Monday, December 19th

She left! How the hell could she just up and leave!? It was all just one big misunderstanding, and she thought the worst and left. She's no better than us if she's pointing the finger for jumping to conclusions. We should've known that this would never work.There's no way a normal girl could handle a relationship with 9 guys.

But Sang's not normal...she's abnormally beautiful, and brilliant. She's kind and loving, and so damn fierce when you piss her off. But she left.

Victor's been doing everything he can to try and find her, but he's a little out of his comfort zone since she has no electronics. Or if she does they're burners. One thing's for sure, she's staying off the grid, and that's not good. There's got to be some way to fix this. Sure Gabe jumped to the wrong conclusion, but really, it could've been any of us who did it. Being the one to find something like that...you don't know what to think. When you know that she's a virgin, you can't help but think that there'd be some kind of conversation before the deed actually happened. I know that we were all in different places with her, but being shown the evidence that she's been further with one of your brothers and not you...your mind starts to play trick on you. Make you think that it's a lie, and then draw the only other conclusion that might make sense. I don't know.

Victor knows that he didn't do it on purpose. Gabe's not a violent guy. He'd never purposely try to hurt any of our brothers, or our girlfriend...ex girlfriend. That word leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Mind. Whatever.

Screw this, she's still ours. If she wants out, then she'll have to say it to my face. There's no way I'm letting her go that easy, not when she fits with all of us so perfectly. We'll never find another girl like her, and I don't want to. There is no other girl like her, and we'll be everything she needs us to be to get her back. She's ours.