day six ; again

Song: She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5

1959
Carmen Patel

Gordie was a major cutie. His short brown hair and brown eyes seemed average on paper, but in real life? A whole different story. His eyes sparkled and his hair was set perfectly. It was all so unrealistic. Gordie LaChance was a dream.

I needed to see him again.

Maybe he'll come to the ice cream shop again! It's a win-win! If I go to the shop and he isn't there, I'll still get my milkshake, and if he is there, I'll get a milkshake and Gordie!

I sprinted to the ice cream shop.

As I rushed into the familiar shop, I realised he wasn't there.

I sighed, and looked at the watch on my wrist. I was a bit earlier than usual, maybe he'll come soon.

I ordered a strawberry milkshake from Mario.

"So, what's with you and that little boy? What's his name? Gordie?" Mario asked, and I blushed a bit.

"I don't know. He's cute," I stated, and Mario winked.

"So you like him?" He asked.

I bit my lip, "Maybe," I giggled.

"It's obvious he likes you," Mario chuckled, and I furrowed my eyebrows. The bell jingled as someone entered the ice cream shop. I looked at the door, and I was giddy with excitement as I saw Gordie walk towards me. He sat next to me, and grinned.

"Hi, Carmen," He breathed, and I blushed, again. I can't believe he was making me feel this way.

"Hey, Gordie, how are you?" I asked, and he shrugged slightly.

"I'm alright, what about you?"

"I'm perfect," I said dreamily.

"That's good, um, would you be interested in maybe, hanging out with me?"

"I'd love to," I said happily.

"Perfect. I know the perfect place," He said, and started to stand up.

"Wait, I'm finishing my milkshake first," I said, and he laughed. God, even his laugh was perfect.

As soon as I finished my milkshake, Gordie grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the shop before I had the chance to say goodbye to Mario.

After a good ten minutes of walking (and learning more about Gordie), we reached a hill, where you could see our town below us. It was beautiful, not the town itself, but the fact we were so high above everything. I felt like a queen.

"It's beautiful, Gordie,"

Gordie LaChance

Just like you.

"I know, here I got something else to show ya," I spoke fast. I turned around quickly, and walked towards the tree house. Carmen marvelled at it, and I climbed up the ladder, Carmen following me. I knew no one was inside, since my friends didn't wake up till late morning,

I opened it up, and climbed inside, Carmen soon after me.

"This is so cool, Gordie," She said, and I smiled widely.

"I'm glad you like it, me and my friends come up here all the time just to hang around and everything," I explained, and Carmen nodded.

"I want to meet your friends, if they're anything like you, I'm sure I'll like them," Carmen giggled. I was whipped.

***
THIS IS CUTE TOO IM YODELING
also I'm super sorry for the late update!! I just spent forever on my homework and today was such a bad day for me eeeeeww)): (unedited)

WITH MUCH LOVE,
-joeymcintyre