Explanation(s)

ARE YOU OKAY?
Is anyone

LUKE'S JOB?
He's a taxidermist who took things a little too far. Just a little.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO SOPHIE IN THE END?
Luke taxidermied (is that a word uM) her body and set her up the exact same way as he did to Chloe when Sophie came to 'meet' her.

BAILEY?
She's another girl who Luke decided to bring home after Sophie, and fortunately enough for her fate, she 'understands' him. She gets the whole taxidermy thing and, to an extent, understands why Luke does what he does and why he sees the beauty in it.

IS BAILEY GONNA DIE?
No, because she approves of what Luke does, and the kids like her. In retrospect, she's now their new Mum, because Luke likes her, Ellie and Corey like her, and she's just as fucked up as they are.

SO ESSENTIALLY, BAILEY AND LUKE GET TOGETHER?
Yeah bois.

DID LUKE ACTUALLY LOVE SOPHIE IN THE END?
He did, but he loved his kids more and wanted to please them above all.

WHAT'S THE WHOLE 'I LOVE MY KIDS' THING ABOUT?
When Chloe tried to leave Luke, the kids really wanted her to stay (because divorces are never fun for children). And because Luke loved Ellie and Corey so much, he wanted to do whatever they wanted- so he killed Chloe and preserved her body so that she couldn't 'leave' them.

CHLOE?
Chloe was Ellie and Corey's real mom. I didn't explain this very well, but the 'stab wound in the heart' was supposed to indicate that she was trying to leave Luke, (causing both of them heartbreak) so he stabbed her in the heart, took it out (hence why her chest is described as 'hollow') and taxidermied her body so that she can stay with him and the kids forever and ever. That is, until he finds a new girl.

AGAIN, WHAT THE FUCK?
If I was a boy I'd have a tiny penis

DOES LUKE HAVE PROBLEMS?
OKAY OBVIOUSLY DIVIDJVKSJCKDKKFKDJVJD WHAT KINDA GROWN ASS OKAY-LEVEL-HEADED MAN WOULD DO THAT IM- I CANT- OK

IS SOPHIE DEAD?
Yea she's gone rip Daddy's Dayjob!Sophie u will be missed byE

+

How'd I do??? ;-)

Thank you guys so much for reading!
I hope I didn't fuck your heads up too much :-)
I love yous so much, have a lovely day and take care!
-M xxx