✻| About Me |✻

Name: Charles, but I prefer Avery or Ace. My original nickname is Avery, but people call me Ace since I'm the ace of our school volleyball team~ varsity actually.

Age: I just turned fifteen on the 20th of August, I was born in 2002.

Gender: Male, but some people still think that I'm a girl. The struggle~!

Height: I am 172 centimeters tall or 5'8 but I still feel small xD

Address: I can't tell you but I live in the Philippines!

Family: I have two younger sisters! CuteAkiraChan and StarBerryChan plus an older brother and sister!

Sports: I am really good at volleyball and Ice skating! Me and my volleyball team won several awards~ I also play ping pong, badminton and chess! I can cook too, who said boys can't?

Likes: Anime, fruits and vegetables! Mikasa Ackerman because she is bae, roleplays, spending time with my baby sisters and girls with small boobs because girls with huge melons scare me so much- I don't know why.

Dislikes: Fake people! Girls who wear too much make-up, short shorts and clothes that show off too much skin! Waking me up when I just fell asleep and someone eating my food.

Diet: To be honest, I only eat meat or junk foods every Saturday since I'm such an athletic person. I need stamina and a lot of energy, you know?

Personality: I am nice af! It's hard to make me angry and the last time I exploded was two months ago, because my big brother literally ripped my Mikasa Ackerman poster. I always forgive even though I know you were the person who was wrong, I ignore people who say bad things to me and I'm still nice to them. I'm sweet especially to girls~

Dark Side: You're probably curious but you don't want to know~ but all I can say is I can be a bit possessive.

Okay that's all, I think? Ask me questions! I'll answer all of them in the next one or after that~ take care beautiful! Next chapter is everything about my lovelife!

| End |

Okay that's all! If you have questions, feel free to ask me and I'll answer them~(๑^ں^๑)

~ author-kun •ω•