✻| Questions |✻

From SadisticCherryChan:
Would you rather choose a person who loves you but you don't love back or who you love but doesn't love you back?

I– this is such a difficult question to answer. I think the best choice for me is the one I don't love back. I know it's pretty selfish, but hey I'm doing everything I can to make you guys feel loved by me (¯∇¯٥)

From FloMalfoy:
Do you have a crush on anyone?

Yes, yes I do. If you know who she is then be quiet, well you guys don't really know because— nevermind ( ͡¬᎑¬)

From Ms_Insomniac:
Have you had a girlfriend before?

Yeah. I had four and one ex-boyfriend. I'm bisexual. Don't judge me. Some of them cheated on me, some left me for no reason and there's one person who I left and I regretted it lmao.

From _piscesprincess:
How do you feel when your self-esteem has taken a drop?

I easily get jealous of writers who has more followers than me, but I shake it off and think of something positive or just watch anime. Honestly, you guys don't have to feel like you're such a loser etc. Everyone is amazing in their own way, right? (*´˘'*)

From Rose_Nightmare1987:
Are you a pervert?

...

From LavenderLoner:
Any favorite timelines or eras?

I think the 1960's will be the perfect one for me. Most young people are addicted with cellphones etc. these days that they don't talk to their family anymore. Our generation sucks tbh.

From Angel_The_Pirate:
What inspires you to write?

Some chapters in my stories represent me, not the yandere ones, but the sad ones. If you know Kazuki's anxieties from Captivated then there's one chapter of him that probably explains my situation, also Kaito's depression from LoveSick, Takumi's messed up mind from Unwanted Attention and especially Izumi. Izumi is from a book wattpad deleted which is Troublemaker. I CRIED WHEN I WOKE UP AND SAW TROUBLEMAKER DELETED FROM MY WORKS.

From senpai_saeran:
Have you ever stalked one of your readers?

I do stalk them a lot, especially when someone catches my attention. The best part is, they don't even know I'm stalking them.

From zaraeons:
What's your favorite color?

Blue, because it's aesthetically pleasing in my eyes and I don't know. I just love the color so much (ฅˆ꒳ˆฅ)

From In_Love_Forever1078:
If you become obsessive of a follower/fan/reader of yours, who will it be?

Eh— that's a secret so. How about you guys?

From SuchALittleReader:
If you speak any other languages apart from English, what are they? And if so, is it difficult remembering other languages?

I speak four languages. Tagalog, English, Central Bikol and Japanese, just a little tho because I'm still learning it 。゚(´つω•'。)゚。

| End |

Okay that's all! If you have questions, feel free to ask me and I'll answer them~

~ author-kun •ω•