✻| Questions |✻

From honeyytaee:
What do you use as inspiration for writing your stories?

I listen to slightly creepy songs when I can't think of anything to write and it will always give me ideas. I usually listen to Melanie Martinez' songs since all of her songs have this kind of cool and dark ring to it.

From -Pink_Punk-:
Will you make a yandere anime character x reader book? If so then what kind? Straight, yaoi or yuri?

I don't know, if you guys have any suggestions such as "Yandere Levi x Reader" or anything. Please leave a comment!

From WindowMaker360:
What dere would you call yourself? What if you were a yandere?

I'm the dandere type with a touch of deredere. I actually have the yandere side with me, because of my past.

From Ivysterben:
What would you do if there was someone who fell in love with you and that person was a yandere, and how would you react?

It's okay as long as she doesn't kill anyone. It's gonna be hella creepy in reality. I'll totally let her stalk me, but I shall still keep my distance too just to make sure I'm safe.

From nimizuno:
Which language would you like to learn, if you could choose?

Japanese!

From Epicly_Weird:
What was the first anime you have ever watched?

I don't remember if it was naruto or sailormoon. Maybe both? XD

From milkaffee:
If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

Bring Mikasa Ackerman to life. Make her fall in love with me. I shall go back to the anime world with her and kill titans. The end ♡

From AishahTEA:
Can you parkour?

No, I'm clumsy and I always fall and shit ('༎ຶ▽༎ຶ)

From Artist_kid:
Would you rather have water or food?

Humans need both of these two in order to live, but I prefer water just because I want to. How about you guys?

From Kuhuna_Mai:
What is your favorite saying?

It's kinda lame but it's "You hear, but are you listening? You exist, but are you living? You look, but do you see?"

From CactusesAreLife:
Do you like a chubby girl who would laugh non-stop, caring and sweet or do you prefer a hot girl who is also caring and sweet?

I don't know, as long as both are kind. It's a yes!

| End |

Okay that's all! If you have questions, feel free to ask me and I'll answer them~(๑^ں^๑)

~ author-kun •ω•