✻| Questions |✻

From AnimeVsK-POP:
1. Which book would you say is the best yandere book? Including books you have yet to publish.

Captivated 2 [Yandere Stepbrothers x Reader]. It is not yet published, though I think that it will be the best book in the future.

2. Kuudere? [Cold/Mysterious/Quiet] or Tsundere? [Denial/Blushes easily]

I think that kuuderes are hot as hell while tsunderes are cute. I can't choose so I'll probably say both~

3. An older yandere brother or sister that cares about you, or a younger brother or sister that loves you a lot as well?

An older sister and a younger sister. Also a younger brother, I'll be okay with it unless he looks cute as fuck.

4. If you would have [y/n] as a maid, what type of tasks would you give her?

Umm...

5. If you were a complete yandere and you met [y/n], what types of things would you do to get her attention or get her to love you?

I'll stalk her to know what kind of guy she likes. If my mission failed and I didn't get her to like me, I'll kill her so that we can be together ♡

From Ivysterben:
If you met your fans or favorite writer, what would you like to say to them?

I. FUCKING. LOVE. YOU.

From Ivysterben:
What would you do to someone if that person made you mad or you hate him/her?

I'd try to act cool and keep my chill and pretend that it never happened with a big smile on my face.

From Rubyio:
What would you do if anime stopped showing around the world?

I would literally kill myself. I love anime too much.

From Creo_Chan:
What's the biggest risk you've ever taken?

Leaving my girlfriend for another girl.

From Monochrome2400:
If you met you fans in real life, how do you think you would react?

I'd just be chill, talk to him/her and take a lot of selfies lmao.

From Epicly_Weird:
If you could write as many yandere fanfictions at the same time as you want, how many would it be?

Maybe fifteen or twenty? I have a lot of ideas in mind I want to share with everyone~

| End |

Okay that's all! If you have questions, feel free to ask me and I'll answer them~(๑^ں^๑)

~ author-kun •ω•