Smile

A/n: so.. I was talking with my mutual yesterday and all of a sudden we talked about on how cool must it be to become a fansite 😂
Then it hit us. Legit us, what if we do a short story about ongniel being fansites lmao

*Word vomit
*kinda fluff
*idk abt the ending
*imma let it flow

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Seongwoo's POV

It all started in a very not so planned on playing thier groups music video then i started Lss-ing over the song and then i just saw myself in a record house fishing every album they have released. ReinX (author had to fish our some lame ideas for grp name so...) MMO Ent's Boygroup.
And their maknae. Kang daniel sweeped me off my feet. He has those innocent charms. Or more like puppy charms but when he's on stage he's charms become dangerously attractive.

I have never planned on being a fansite. Really. It was innocent clicks that i plan to keep it for myself. I dont know what got into me and posted them on naver and in twitter. So now i am a fansite master who is known as Peach Drop ( authors fave danik fs along side with hevean sent.. Okay moving on)

Im a broke college student that lives in a almost broke down apartment. My life as a fansite makes a couple of money, enough for me to eat 3 times a day and the rest of the money goes back to the fanprojects and for my camera.

It was reinX first fanmeet. I want to watch the concert wth my own eyes. But as a well known fansite that has a image to maintain. So i can only enjoy the whole concert looking thru the camera lenses.

It was a ment, the boys were playing around and us the fans can't keep still. They are now playing random dance and daniel being the main dancer of the group, he doesnt fail to amuse me on how he can even spare time to learn bits of the song.

And a familiar song played thru. Blood sweat and tears. It made the whole place scream loudly and my hands were working hard on clicking the camera.
I know some of them are blurry but atleast i have lots of back up shots in case.

Now back to the ment, they were reading the fans question to them one by one. So this time i put down the camera for my hands to rest and enjoy this part with my own eyes.

"From. Seongwoo.. Oh a fanboy! And it's for daniel.
The question is: jellies, beer or cats?" Jisung their leader, said the question aloud.

Daniel scratched his eyelids.  His habbits are so cute. Trust me.

"So, wheres that seongwoo guy? Jinwoo asked. All of the girls screamed and i shyly raised my hand. Feeling some stares where deadly and some where approving stare. I don't know. My eyes were fixed on daniel who is currently looking at me smiling.

"Hyung~ if you would ask me if jellies, beers or cats. Im choosing you" he said sweetly yet in a dangerously low voice. Thay made the crowd go wild and it made my knees weak and my heart beat faster and jisung just cringed in a funny way making the crowd laugh.

I hid my blushing face in the camera again. And capture every scene again.

It's the signing event, after the fanmeet. It was almost done. Since im one of those last fans in que.

The other members looked at me excitedly. And jaehan said that it's their first time meeting a fanboy. I was happy. And my turn to daniel has come.

My heart was beating fast my hands got sweaty. Im nervous.

He smiled at me and took the photobook. He looked at the post it and smiled.

"Peach drop-nim." he said and smiled again. "Should i just call you seongwoo hyung from now on?" he said to me and flashed his sweetest smile. It made blush again.

"H-how did you know me or my fansite name?" i stuttered. And now daniel has a teasing smile.

"You were the only fanboy who asked questions there and i know all my fansite. So it was just deductions and such" i feel melting and screamkng loud but daniel just had to kill me thrice this day with his smile.

He then played with my fingers while he answered the post it.

"Hyung thank you for taking good pictures of me. I hope you will be with me until the end" he said excitedly.

"No no its okay. Its a fan thing and yes i will be with you forever" now it was my turn to smile at him.

"Please read your post it in your home. And go home safely!" he said to me and waved his hands.

I whispered you too. Since i was dragged by the staff away.

I slumped down on my bed and wriggled like a dying worm. Causing my blanket to fall.

I buried the photobook in my chest and pinched my cheeks hard.

"AWW!, ITS NOT A DREAM" i shouted and sounds like a dying whale.

I looked again at the photobook and at daniels post it.

Please text or call me i wont mind.
xxxxx-xxxxx-x
-k.danik

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

That was rushed and crappy? Omfg idk im so sorry

The most perfect representation of what im feeling when posting this

SOMEONE KINDLY DRAG ME AWAY

OMFG MY WRITING IS SO CRAPPY HELP. AND BTW I DIDNT PROOFREAD OR WHAT SO IM SORRY IF THERE IS ANY WRONG SPELLINGS OR GRAMMAR LMAO

I TYPED SEONGWOO AT THE END SO I DID THE SEONGWU TO WOO IM CONFUSED AS FUDGE BUT asdfghjkl help. Im so accustomed to seongwoo.

WORD COUNT: 947