Kim Jaehwan, Fight me.

I swear yall this is not the only jaehwan pic in my phone. I have like 300 of them but yea. Hahahahahaha

Im hungry. Im hwangsung hungry fmfks like well i kinda ship them but alooot of wannable ships minhwan so....

Ah. Btw. A quick question: who is your favorite ship, excluding ongniel ofc.
This is the first time i didn't blabbered long things lmao

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

"Did you heard?"

"Heard what?"

"That Ong Seongwu likes Kang Daniel!"

"Really? And here we thought seongwu doesn't swing that way. I should have dated him back then. But what about daniel?"

"I don't know if daniel knows, but i heard he was there when seongwu literally yelled that he likes him"

"Maybe daniel doesn't swing that way?"

"We don't know, but did you know, it was kim jaehwan's fault why seongwu suddenly confessed it in open."

"Ah. That's not a new thing. Remember when jaehwan was the reason why minhyun sunbae confessed to jisung sunbae, maybe jaehwan is a lowkey match maker."

"Yea. But let us wait and see what will happen to the ongniel couple."

"What ongniel couple?"

"Yea. Ong seongwu and kang daniel. Pfft"

Maybe seongwu just wants to bury himself 6ft under the ground. but why should i? It should be jaehwan, i promise when i see jaehwan i will kill him.

You all curious what happened?. Should i tell you all what happened. And can you all tell me if i should kill kim jaehwan?
Shall i tell you the tale of how my long term crush got exposed? I hope you are ready.

(If its too confusing please spare your lovely author Hahaha)

So it all started when i eagerly convinced kim jaehwan to apply at the university i am in, well kim jaehwan's kinda my dear dongsaeng, how can i not convince him and he loves singing so why would i let other school voucher him when i can do it and its gonna be a waste of talent. So yea. Jaehwan manage to pass the entrance exam and the moment he texted me about him passing i went to the closest cafe to see jaehwan talking to unknown person. I was so so ready to fight him if he ever hurt jaehwan but my tactical planning was cut off when jaehwan itself smiled at the stranger and called me. "seongwu hyung! Here!" i was left speechless not because of jaehwan but at the stranger. The moment he turned his head and smiled at me. I knew i was screwed. The surrounding became slow mo and they were slowly fading.. Okay that was too dramatic, but you know the feeling. You get it.
"Come on hyunggg~" jaehwan snapped me back at reality.

"Who's the guy?" i asked the moment we sat down. "Oh him, he's the same year as me but different course, his in dance just like you. Oh and he's daniel. Kang daniel" the stranger then smiled again at me making me melt on the spot. Or maybe not melt, die internally on the spot.
(atleast me and seongwu both know we were both screwed the moment we both saw daniel smile. Rip me. I knew i would be wasted the moment my eyes found daniel's profile in pd101. He was the pink haired guy that has a beautiful smile. Bish. Im---)