Surprise!!

HEY, GUYS!!!!!! I know it's been a long time since I last updated! I'm so sorry I've been extremely busy especially going into my sophomore year in college. I'm gonna try my very best to update as much as possible, I'm not sure how that is gonna work out with me being at school for about 15 hours at a time working on classes, homework, directing two scenes for my directing class, and also being the assistant stage manager for the school play of Romeo and Juliet.

well, anyways let's get to the story!!

staring....

everywhere I look people are staring at me....

why...?

"Hey, Violet? why is everyone staring at me?" I said as Violet and I walked the halls of lincoln high school.

"huh? oh um....maybe its.." she started saying as she pointed to me, moving her fingers up and down. "come on" I didn't have a chance to say anything as she pulled me into the closest girls restroom. "it's all over the news sky...how the murderer is still out there." she started saying as she braids my hair to make it look actually decent. "people know about what happened..."

"That doesn't give them the right to stare vi!" I started getting angry as I stormed towards the bathroom door poking my head out. "take a picture it last longe-!" I couldn't finish what i was saying because I was pulled back in by you know who.

"sky! stop! you need to calm down ok? we'll find him"

"How am I suppose to calm down! the last person I had in my family! the last person I last talked to! the last person that made me laugh and happy is gone!!" i screamed while slowly sliding my back down the wall, crying in my hands. "this isn't fair vi....why did he have to take her from me?!"

violet sighed as she came and sat next to me, "I'm not sure...but we will find him and he will pay...i promise you that"

we were both quiet for a while just sitting there until we heard a knock on the door, "vi? sky? you two have been in there for ages! we're gonna be late for math! and you know how our teacher is when we're late! plus I can't be late again! my parents would take my play station away and I need my games man"

"go away Jayce...go to math without us," I said while standing up.

"um no, I'm your friend too and I'm not leaving you and going to stupid math. you're going with me. if I have to go through this torture, you're gonna go through it with me."

"knock it off Jayce, Sky is having a rough time right now" Violet replied trying to make him go away.

"what do you mean----oh...im so sorry sky...I'm here for you too you know that right?" he said sliding his back down the bathroom door, "I'm not leaving you." i opened the door as Jayce fell backward into the girl's bathroom.

violet started giggling as Jayce scrambled back to his feet and stood up, face red from embarrassment. "come on guys..lets go.." I said while looking down and heading to math class with Jayce and Violet close behind.

Violet and I don't notice this "look" Jayce is giving me behind my back. As we get to math class right before the late bell rang, we take our seats with me in the back, Violet beside me and Jayce in front of Violet. I looked at Jayce and noticed he's doing finger guns and pretending to shoot. "Violet" I leaned over and whispered and pointed towards Jayce. Violet notices and looks confused then looks back at me.  

After math class ended I quickly got up and followed Jayce out of math class, he went with his "football friends". Sometimes he ditches me and vi to go with his other friends and bully someone. I roll my eyes as Violet and I hide behind a wall watching Jayce.

"Jayce! dude! how was it?" Tommy smirked.

"I hate I had to do it to her, but ya know," Jayce replied back as he pulls out a gun of his gym bag.

I swear my eyes felt like it was gonna pop out of my head as I covered my mouth to contain myself from screaming. N-no...he can't be the murderer! I thought he was my friend! I looked at Violet to see her looking at Jayce shocked, can't believe that he would do that.

Mom...I will get revenge. He's gonna pay.

"The look on the ladies face, she was terrified!" Jayce said laughing.

"And the cops still have no clue you did it?" Aaron raised an eyebrow.

"HAH no clue!" Jayce put the gun back into his bag. "Come on, we're gonna be late to practice"

I ball my fist wanting so bad to confront him right then and there but I need a plan. Jayce will pay, "come on Violet" I slowly stand up and walk out of the doors of the school's main entrance.

Just you wait Jayce...I'm coming for you and it's not going to be pretty.