Chapter 37: Fourth of July part. 3

Maya's pov

     Just great now I'm curious. I don't really want to ask Bryce because I don't want it to be awkward. Whatever I'm going to find Bryce.
...
WHAT THE H***!?!?!
There right in front of me is Bryce making out with another girl. I shouldn't be mad because we arnt a thing but I couldn't help to feel jealous. When they pulled apart I couldn't belive who I saw. NIKI!! I ran over to Koen and Cheyenne not really caring at the moment that they were having fun. I run up to him, grabbed him by his shirt and turned him around. He looked surprised. Before he could say anything I slapped him.

" YOU LIED TO ME!!" I screamed at him

"What are you talking about??" Both, Koen and Cheyenne asked

I couldn't help but to slap Koen once again and run out.

"MAYA!!" I can hear Cheyenne scream as she ran after me. I didn't know where I was going but I couldn't be there right now. I thought he didn't like her anymore then Koen goes and gets my hopes up that he likes me. I should have know better.

                         15 mins later

      I finally found a park to stop at. For it being July it was kind of chilly out. I sat on the swings. Cheyenne stopped calling my name about 5 minutes ago. I didn't know if she was still following me or not.

"MAYA!!! Thank god I thought I lost you. Then you could have been kidnapped. Or killed. SOMETHING BAD COULD HAVE HAPPEND!! You cohld have got run over or sho..." Cheyenne rambled sitting next to me

"CHEYENNE SHUT UP!!" I cut her off "I'm fine I promise you are right here"

"What happened? Why did you slap Koen? Why did you say he lied?" She asked a whole bunch of questions

"I don't think I can answer that without crying..." I answers honestly

"Its okay to cry once in a while"

"Well when you and Bryce walked away to talk I guess it kinda slipped  from Koen that Bryce still likes me. I still like him. Then when you and koen went over to the food table I went to go find Bryce. I saw him and Niki making out. And well you saw the rest...."

"Awe Maya its going to be ok. I bet this was a whole big misunderstanding..... WAIT YOU STILL LIKE BRYCE!?!?!"

"Will you shut up!!"

"Hold on. Ill be by the slides..." She said.

                     Cheyennes pov
"Carp crap crap. Who does Bryce think he is messing with my Maya."

Ring ring ring

(An- writing like this is koen. Writing like this is cheyenne)

Hello?
Hey how are things with Bryce
He thinks its his fault that she ran out
Well it kinda is
But its not. After you guys left Niki sajd that she was glad that her plan worked and that she kissed Bryce first so you guys would leave.
THAT LITTLE BIT...
CHEYENNE
Sorry
Where are you guys
We are at the park
What park
By my house
We will be there in 15
Wait koen that's not what I calle...

                       BEEP BEEP

Crap he can't come over here. Maya is going to be mad.

An//
BOOM CHEYENNE WROTE A CHAPTER ALL BY HERSELF!! So yep no to be continued because I don't like that. I hope you like it.
Love lots~
Cheyenne and Maya