B.B 'I trust him'

"You need to calm down" Jasper spoke as you paced back in forth in your tent, I nodded a no and gripped my hair out of frustration, "I can't calm down, they have Bellamy... I-I can't lose him, we can't lose him" I said choking on the last words. I grabbed my walkie and my machete, "What are you going to do? Just walk over to ice nation and kill them? Tell us your plan" Monty asked, I groaned just stressed,
"We're going to find him, let's go over there and see what we're up against, then we sort out a plan" I explained while I finished gearing up. Bellamy was important, he was a leader, I need to make sure that our people survive and the only way for that to happen is if Bellamy's alive, leading them. I placed my knifes in my pockets and 2 in my shoe. I decided that Jasper, Finn and Murphy would come, no one else. We made our way thru the dark Forrest in search of ice nation that took Bellamy and took over one of our stations, we made it and hid. "There's only two at the entrance, we can get inside" Finn mentioned, I nodded and held tightly into my machete , I felt a hand grab me, I noticed Finn was holding me back,
"Are you sure you want to do this? We can't keep killing" he whispered, I nodded a no,
"Finn, these people aren't negotiators, they'd be fine with killing us off, which they have been, so why can't we do the same" I said, he gulped and I faced him and jasper, "We aren't grounders- The day we landed here with the 100 was the day we became grounders" I mumbled interpreting Finn from finishing. We made our way down and near the ship, making sure the two grounders at the front entrance didn't see us, the boys had their guns and I gripped onto my machete, I saw the two grounders out front and turned my head to Jasper who was behind me.
"We get inside, we find Bellamy, kill anyone in the way. Once you find Bellamy, you take him and go okay? No hesitations" I said explaining, they all agreed and nodded.

Once the two grounders were down we headed in, each grounder that came towards me I stabbed or killed, my anger took over and I just needed to find Bellamy. I went down a hall way with Murphy and saw a grounder, "shoot him" I whispered, Murphy pointed and shot him. I ran towards the door that the grounder was guarding, I opened it and saw Bellamy tied up against a pipe, I ran over and used my machete to release him, "Bell?! Are you okay?" I asked while kneeling down, he nodded and couldn't even lift his head properly, "Murphy here, Help him" I said while standing up again. I noticed writing on the wall, it was written with blood... I couldn't quite understand, "I'm going to bring him to Finn and Jasper" Murphy spoke before leaving with Bellamy, I gulped and turned towards the entrance, I finally understood the word on the wall, it said "bait" in the grounders language. I heard a noise, I knew I wasn't alone in the room, I gulped and ran towards the door when I felt a blow to the head, "Ow" I said wincing in pain as I sat up and felt the gash to my head, suddenly out of a dark corner I saw a man step out. He made his way over to the door and locked it.

"Brave girl. You came here to save the boy" he said in a raspy voice, I stood up and watched as he circled around me, "My people need him..." I replied, he clenched his fist, "Don't your people need you too? I only used him for bait, I'd prefer to kill you... But I won't, the Ice queen wants you alive and sent to her" he explained, I ran towards him and swung my machete, he turned and dodged me, he then punched me right in the gut and a swung directly into my right cheek, I fell to the ground and coughed up my blood, "He will lead your people down a dangerous road" He spoke, I nodded a no, "I trust him" I whispered then got back up, he gulped, "You don't only trust him, you love him, don't you" he spoke, I stood there and clenched my jaw, "Young love, it can get you killed" He said then laughed, I grinned and made sure he saw the devilish smile I had "blood must have blood...I spat out.

___________________________
Should I do a part 2 to this?? 💛