B.B"You're hurting me"

Summary: Bellamy acts like he dosent like you... When you and Octavia get into trouble he gets angry. He was just in denial of his feelings, he thought that treating you like this would stop him from liking you.

Ever since landing on the ground you could tell Bellamy didn't like you, he would boss you around 10x more than the rest. Hell, before the ground you didn't even know who he was, no idea he was even on the Ark. I despised him but I have to be honest, without him we would most likely be all dead.

"Octavia can you help me with gathering up berries and nuts?" I asked while walking towards her and Bellamy, She nodded in agreement. We made our way out of the gate and started looking around,
"Do you think we'll have peace? You know with the grounders?" O asked, I gulped and shrugged,
"No Idea" I mumbled under my breath. I examined the tall tree's, they were beautiful, earth was beautiful.

"You know my brother only has that attitude towards you because you make him feel a certain way..." Octavia mentioned, I turned my head to face her, "A certain way? what do you mea- before I finished my question I watched as a arrow was shot from a distance and into Octavia's leg. I ran towards her and caught her, "It's okay O, I've got you, let's get out of here" I said calmly not trying to freak her out. I picked her up bridal style and started running towards the gate, once I got there I started yelling "OPEN IT UP, HELP PLEASE" I yelled. I entered thru and they closed it right after,

"What happened?" Clarke asked while coming forward, Jasper and Bellamy took her away from me, "We were collecting berries and a grounder shot an arrow at her" I said explaining and catching my breath, Clarke helped her into the drop ship and I saw the way Bellamy stared at me with anger. After he checked up on her he walked towards me and grabbed my wrist in a harsh way. He brought me over to his tent, "What were you thinking? You could've killed her? Are you stupid?" He yelled while still gripping onto me, I felt my eyes water, his eyes full of furry and worry.

"Bellamy stop, You're hurting me" I cried, he nodded a no, "You got Octavia hurt?!" He shouted, I exhaled and cried knowing it was my fault, "I'm sorry" I replied choking on my words, jerking my hand away from his grip I noticed the red mark he had given me, his eyes trailing down to my wrist, he stepped forward, I jerked away just scared of what he was going to do, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to put her in danger...please don't banish me Bellamy" I pleaded.

Bellamy POV
She was scared of me. I flared my nostrils and noticed the injury I just gave her, she thought I was going to banish her? I stepped back and looked down... "I'm so tired of trying to act like I'm okay, I'm not... It's hard being... being in charge" I whispered, she exhaled and I heard her sigh,
"You don't always have to be okay Bellamy, I'm sorry about what happened to Octavia, I won't do anything stupi- It wasn't stupid, It wasn't your fault either, and I should be sorry... I know I've been hard on you" I explained to her, I looked up and saw her nod.

"If you need anything, I'll be in my tent" she spoke before making her way to exit of my tent, before she made it out I called out her name.

"Y/n?" I asked, she turned and raised her brow, "Hmm?" She replied, I made my way over and smashed my lips onto her's, my right hand holding her neck and left arm snaked around her waist... I pulled back and leaned my forehead on hers, "I needed that" I whispered, she just gulped, "You're so confusing" she spoke then smiled, I grinned and licked my lips, "Love is weakness, I couldn't be weak around you- you could've been at least nicer though" she interrupted me smiling, I chuckled and nodded, "I'll do better" I whispered, her cute smirk was revealed.