17. Do You Really Care?

"What do you want?" I groan, a scowl etched on my face.

"Nothing, are you okay?" He asks.

"Do you really care?" I ask, arching an eyebrow. "Because last I checked, you hated me and I'm just another challenger."

He looks stricken but brushes it off, replacing it with a mask of indifference. "No, I just figured that you would get moody if I didn't ask."

"Well, I'm not so get the fuck out of my room," I say, gesturing for him to go back to his room.

He reluctantly turns around and climbs over. I rush up after him and close my windows. I pull the blinds down, leaving my room in half darkness. I lock my door and bring out my wireless speakers.

I decide to just blast some songs.

Wildest Dreams is the first song from my playlist to play.

He said, "Let's get out of this town drive out of the city, away from the crowd."
I thought heaven can't help me now, nothing lasts forever.

I stop singing at the line "He's so tall and handsome as hell."

It reminds me of the one and only and I burst into tears. I don't even notice the silhouette on my window. I don't notice the tall figure out of my window, his heart breaking with every sob that heaves my shoulders.

Sorry for the quick update, I'll try to make a longer one tomorrow. I promised someone an update but didn't have time for a longer one. But I've had lots of updates this weekend. 😊❤️❤️ Thanks for reading!