Chaper 1

Hi I'm Amy, Amy Lucio. I'm your typical moody 17 year old girl I already graduated high school.I'm from Illinois I've lived here my whole life.I have very few friends. Why? I'm shy and everyone in my school are fake except for my little group of friends.I just found out about what was really happening in my neighbors house.I only took notice when cops showed up on our front door.I was scared imagine finding out that your neighbor did drugs and was a pedophile.I was really nervous when I saw the moving truck outside my house.I wonder who was moving in. I was on my phone just minding my own buissness when my brother barges through the door scaring me half to death. Sometimes I wonder why I don't lock my door.
"What do you want?"I asked.
"Get changed we are going over to meet the neighbors."My brother Jacob says. Great I think. Meeting people I will probably never talk to."ok get out so I can change"I said back. He left and I went to my closet I wanted to make a good first impression but I didn't want to be extra. I choose to wear shorts with a brown tang top and my camo jacket. It's fall it's cold but not to cold to wear shorts. I put on my brown boots and I braided my brown hair.I looked in the mirror 'I guess I look decent' I thought. I don't wear makeup maybe lipstick here and there but other than that I don't wear any. I went downstairs to see that my mother made tamales.I didn't realize I was hungry till now.I ate about 2 when I was finished I got some gum.'Don't want my breath to smell bad'I thought.I went to get my phone and ear buds.I started listening to music and singing along to some songs. I started singing to Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur it's my go to song.I put my lucky bracelet(picture of it above) and went outside.I waited for my family to come. They finally came my mom was holding a plate of tamales. We started walking over.My mother knocked on the door a boy that looked about 17 or 18 answered.
"Hi we are your neighbors we wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood. We brought you some tamales."My mother says. I'm surprised she said it with good English usually I have to help her since she mostly knows Spanish.
"I'm Grayson. Come in come in."Grayson said. I have to admit he was kinda cute.Ok whoa Amy just met him a minute ago.I smiled at him he smiled back. I hope my cheeks weren't red I get nervous around guys.My thoughts where interrupted by someone talking.
"Gray who's at the door"Someone said. A boy came out he looked like Grayson. They must be twins. I could tell them apart Grayson had a wing type earing that hangs."Ethan these are our neighbors."Grayson said.
*1 hour later*
My mother keeps talking to the twins. They are very sweet I've bearley spoken to them I'm just to shy. My phone went off and everyone looked at me I probably looked like a tomatoe. I turned to my phone my best friend Ellie posted a picure. 'Weird she never posts'I thought.I open instagram she posted a picture of Bruno Mars. I swear this girl is obsessed with him.I like the post then turn off my phone.
"Who was it?"Jacob asked.
"Ellie she posted a picture."I said he nodded and went back to playing games on his phone. My sister, Camila, was complaining that she wanted McDonalds so my dad and brother decided to go.That left me and my mom. My mom all of a sudden said. "Amy you should show Ethan and Grayson around."I didn't know what to do all I said was"if it's fine with them I'd love to show them around." I was so calm on the outside but I was freaking out on the inside. "Yeah that would be cool how about tomorrow?"Ethan asked."Yeah that's fine I'll come by at 2 and give you guys a tour"I said with a smile. After we went home I just listened to music until I fell asleep.Can't wait for tomorrow was my last thought till I fell asleep...