Chapter 2

I woke up to my alarm. Why do I still have an alarm I'm not in school anymore.But I also don't want to wake up at 2 in the afternoon I thought. I got up and went to the bathroom.I did my routine and went to pick out my outfit.Shorts and a sweater it is. I pulled out one of my headbands and put it on.I went downstairs and was greeted by my dog Tiny (picture above).I ate some pancakes and looked at the clock 1:40 it read. Great it took me 2 hours to get ready thanks Shane Dawson for distracting me with your conspiracy theories.I got up and put my black Nikes on.Ugh why can't my brother be doing this I'm so bad with directions. I'll just shown them around till we get to six flags cause there is no way in hell I am making it any further.I didn't even realize I was already at there door. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.
"Hey Amy come in Grayson is almost ready to go"Ethan said.
"Hey Ethan."I said while giving him a smile."Eth is that Amy?"Grayson yelled .Ethan yelled back a yes."So why did you guys move here out of all the places why Illinois?"I asked Ethan.
"Me and Gray just wanted to try something new and Illinois doesn't really stand out but we decided to give it a shot"Ethan said."So have you had any adventures of your own?Like do you know any places we could hike or explore?"he asked."No, not really I'm not aloud to go anywhere with out my family.So I don't go put much at least not into the woods.I'm surprised my mom is letting me show you around.I've always wanted to go out in the forest and just take in all the beautiful nature.But my sister hates bugs, my brother and dad don't have the patience and my mom well she has to take care of my sister.So that leaves adventures out of the picture."I said. He looked at me in shock.
"Well then lucky for you me and Gray love to go out and explore so you will join."Ethan said."I'd love that.We should go camping haven't been camping since I was like 11 or 12."I said. His eyes widened and I started laughing."What it's not my fault my family hates the forest. Last time we did go my brother almost got bit by a snake."I said while still laughing."GRAY WE ARE GOING CAMPING IN 2 WEEKS"Ethan yelled.Gray came running down.
"Finally"Ethan said.
"Can we just go."Grayson yelled back."let's a go"I said between laughter."Either way if we are going camping we should get supplies."I said."Aren't you supposed to show us around?"Ethan asked."While I am showing you around we can go to some stores and get supplies"I said they nodded there head."ok let's go"I grabbed my car keys and we headed to the stores.While we where on our way to the mall we listened to Am I Wrong my ultime favorite song.
*4 hours later*
"Damn and I thought I liked to shop"I said.We just got out of H&M both the boys had at least 3 bags each while me I had 1.My car was stuffed to the max with bags.
"What your the one that stopped at every store"Ethan defended himself. "And yet your the one that has at least 7 bags of clothes and shoes."I shot back."Ok who's hungry?"I yelled. They turn to me and ran to the car. Guess they are hungry.I finally made it back to the car. " So what do you guys want to eat?" I asked."Give us options"Gray said. "Olive Garden, Golden Coral, Chili's, Buffalo Wild Wings-"They started screaming that they wanted to go to golden coral.
*Skip ride there*
We got out and started getting food.I had a great time with the boys and I really got to know them.They said they did YouTube all I said was interesting.I might search them up sometime.The boys are really funny and sweet. I think I can get used to hanging put with them. They are so much fun to hangout with.
*skip ride home*
I walked them home "Bye Eth.Bye Gray"I said while hugging them. They both stood next to me and kissed me on the cheek and said bye. I ran back to my house and went to my room.They kissed me on the cheek ahhhh I'm falling for them aren't I. Oh well I'm to tired right now I can't think straight. I slowly started to fall asleep.I think I like the twins was my last thought before I fell asleep again