Chapter 4

I jwas just cleaning my room because it was a mess. I was singing along to Skinny Love. I was singing my heart out I didn't notice Elizabeth standing there until she started clapping. I screamed "Ellie don't do that."I said hugging her. I call Elizabeth, Ellie sometimes and she sometimes calls me Turtle since I love turtles."Sup ladies"Jacob said. "What do you want?"I asked."We are going to the mall wanna join?"He asked. "Nope I already went to the mall yesterday with the twins ."I said."If Amy's not going neither am I"Ellie said. "Suit yourselves."Jacob said leaving. "So who are these oh so famous twins?"Elizabeth said while flopping on my bed. I chuckled"The new neighbor's.Wanna meet them?"I asked."Sure let's go"She said standing up we where about to walk out of my door when she stopped."What?"I said giving her a weird look."Are they hot?Ellie asked. "Pretty hot."I answered and she kept going. "What am I going to do with you?"I asked laughing. "Don't know."She said shrugging.We walked up to there house and knocked Ethan opened the door. I gave him a hug not knowing he didn't have a shirt on, at least he hugged back. I let go I could feel my cheeks turn red I look up and see him slightly turning red. I look back and see Elizabeth smirking."Elizabeth this is Ethan. Ethan this is Elizabeth."I said. They shook hands."Wanna come inside Gray and Elizabeth can meet."He said. We nodded put heads yes.We walked in to see Gray without a shirt. "Are you guys always half naked?"Elizabeth asked.Gray looked up from his phone"Nope"Is all he said.He stood up and hugged me.We pulled away and I could see Ellie drooling I nudged her elbow. "Him"She said snapping out of her trance.Something hit the window we looked up and saw...