The Girl With Wings.

Name: Hadlee
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Unknown
Looks

Name: HadleeAge: 17Gender: FemaleSexuality: StraightSpecies: Unknown Looks

Wing span:

Each wing is 5'4Type of bird: Sparrow Personality: She is sweet, Caring, timid, Shy at first, insecure, protective, playful, talkative after you get to know her

Each wing is 5'4
Type of bird: Sparrow
Personality: She is sweet, Caring, timid, Shy at first, insecure, protective, playful, talkative after you get to know her.
Likes: She loves drawing, flying, the thrill of jumping off of high things and feeling the air catch her wings.
Dislikes: Peanuts (Deathly Allergic to them), Eagles, Eagle people (ummm people with eagle wings lol)
Other: none
Backstory: Hadlees parents were both sparrows from a different world. They were forced to leave when a stronger world attacked and killed most of their kind. The ones that survived were either traitors or refugees. Hadlee had just turned 16 years old  just a few months before the attack. Her parents taught her how they could hide their wings and blend in with the people of earth. No one knows of her wings and no one should ever know.

Scenario 1: You're in the woods messing around with some friends of yours. There was a loud screech like an Eagles call up above the trees. You and You're friends mostly ignored it. After you had split up with them to head home there was a loud crash in a group of thick trees. You curiously go to see what it was. When you get there Hadlee is struggling to get up and a man lands down not a few feet from where you're standing. They looked almost normal except the huge wings they had connected to their backs, You...