The Beast

Name: Samuel Ethers

Age: 21

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Looks:

Personality: Samuel is a cold person at first, He doesn't like to be around many people outside of his pack, He is stubborn and a hotheaded man, He doesn't fall in love easily and will wait for his Mate to ever fall in love, he is very protective ...

Personality: Samuel is a cold person at first, He doesn't like to be around many people outside of his pack, He is stubborn and a hotheaded man, He doesn't fall in love easily and will wait for his Mate to ever fall in love, he is very protective over those he loves and will do anything to protect him.

Likes: Surprisingly he loves Pizza, he enjoys drawing and painting, He loves to read and loves to be outdoors.

Dislikes: Bullies, people who mistreat anyone in his pack, Hunters, Most humans.

Backstory: He doesn't share that easily [Find out more in the Roleplay ;)

Human scenario: You were wandering around the forest alone, You had been on a hike and had gone off the trail to look at something. Next thing you know you were lost and couldn't find the trail again. It was getting dark and you had no idea you were in Samuels territory. You heard a branch snap and a low growl. When you look nothing is there. You?

Wolf scenario: You're either a rogue or from another pack, You had walked into Samuels territory while you were hunting. As you were walking you caught the scent of a patrol, You turned around realizing where you were but it was to late. You turned around and was met by three patrol wolves who had crept up on you. You tried to run but they outnumbered you and caught you easily. That was a week ago, You never met the Alpha but from what you heard he was a cold man. You had been chained by wolfsbane for a week so you were pretty weak when you finally met the Alpha. When he finally walked in he froze as he studied you. You felt that spark and the excitement of your wolf. He was your mate, the cold cruil Alpha you had heard about. You?