Hum tum ek ghar mein akele ho...

After the evening tara came back to her house thinking about the day well spent wid aditya... all those sweet dreams and everything that was well spent. She came back yo her room, changed and went right to bed..................she woke and sat up on her bed....I forgot.. tomorrow is my birthday! Ill invite all my friends celebrate my bday wid them... she made a few plannings adn then slept....................
It was next morning and was taras birthdaay!!! Get up tara! Its ur bday. She said to herself as she heard the alarm clock.
Mom is also not there. She has gone to aunt sarrys house... im all alone.. yayy! I can celebrate my bday at home! She thought and woke up with an excitment.. she got ready and went to college.....
At the college..
1 2 3 4 5 ........ and it went on till 19! What else?! My bday bombs... it was a great surprise from riya! Who else.., ya thanks riya. Waise bhi mujhe kaafi neend aa rahi thi. U woke me up... and i added just like i did not care bt inside.. the punches were hurting me like hell! So riya u need to come to my bday party tonight at my place.. ya ofcourse.. agra tu nhi bhi bolti toh bhi main aa jati.. riya tried to crack this lame joke and laughed at her joke herself... ya ya.. bye i need to invite other classmates too.. k byee riya! Tara said and left.
Tara went up to adi and said.hey adi! U need to come at my place tonight. Today is my birthday and u are invited to the party. Yes yes! Surely. Ill be there by 6. Ok great, tara started jumping wid happiness inside.
During dismissal..
Ok bye guys. Meet u at my party! Tara said as she left for her house.
She reached her house and soon started getting ready for the party..
I need to look my best today, tara thought in her mind. And took out her new bday dress. She wore it and soon started her filmy drama. She looked beautiful.. her dress was elegant and smart. She was wearing a black cut off shoulder top along wid her navy blue denim jacket. She wore her red sneakers which added a punch to her beauty and smartness. She made a cute side pony along wid side braides. And wore her spectacles to get a cool nerdy look. Yay, im all set now.. just waiting to see my friends.. and aditya especially because im eagerly waiting to see how he looks!
After about half and hour....
Yo! Baby! How are u? Bday girl! Riya shouted as she entered the house without even knocking......Jaise chodh kar gayi thi waise hi na hongi... dont pretend as if we are meeting after 2 3 years..tara said in a sarcastic way.. haan haan... riya said in a careless manner.. acha leave all this.. WTF??? Riya asked... for a second no one could understand why the hell did riya say wtf? Then she explained... arey yaar wtf means where is the food??! Ohhh! It was a sign of irritation from everyone present in the party..
Tara s friends started coming one by one... by no sign of adi was there.. when everyone was dancing entered quietly took the mic and started saying... the filmy dialogue from the movie yeh jawaani hai dewaani.. he started.."Batameezi ek bimari hai.. jo dheere dheere waqt ke saath budhape mein badal jaati hai.. main kehta hu ki jabh tak budhapa nhi aa jata thodi batameezi hi kar lete hai..." and he set the whole party on fire by saying this dialogue..he said... this ones for u tara! The bday girl! And started dancing.... tara was shocked.... to see adi's this side.. bt she loved it.adi was wearing a black formals wid a long black tie...he was looking damn cute.. all were dancing....they ate and sang and danced away to glory.. all were having a gala time forgetting everything.. it was 11. At night. All the friends started to leave.. at last on riya aditya and tara was left... ok tara! Good night! I should leave now. Riya said as she was in a hurry to leave. Aditya would you like to come wid me? Ill drop u at your home.. umm... no.. actually i want to ask some doubts of science from tara so ill stay for half and hour more... do u have any problem tara? Aditya asked making a sweet puppy face... tara answered.. no what problem? I dont have any problem.. waise bhi mujhe bhi abhi science hi padhna tha.. ill have a company.. ok bye guys.. riya said and left..till then tara braided her hair fully coz she was feeling hot. they both sat to study.... so this is the answer of that.., is that ok adi? Adi was not at all listening..just seeing tara and was smiling.. tara wss noticing that bt she was feeling really good.. umm? Adi. Wanna eat some more cake? Wait ill get it from the kitchen.. tara said and she left.. she went to her kitchen and started jumping.. through happiness... she took the cake from the kitchen and went back to her room.. hey! Im back wid the cake! Lets eat! Tara cut a piece of cake and and gave adi to eat..she first fed him a bite wid her hand and then gave him the cake,.. Tara just for fun, took a few cream of the cake in her finger and just applied it on adi's nose! Yay! U look like a joker adi! She shouted.. adi was looking red with shyness and sweet anger. He took the cake peice and just applied it on tara's face.. yay! Now i win tara!he said while showing his tongue to tara! They both started the cake fight... and at last looked disgusting.. kya adi?! Maine toh thoda sa hi lagaya tha cream tumne pure muhh par laga diya!abh jaakar pura saaf karna padega.. Tara said with a cut anger on her face. Adi was smiling throughout.. then as tara was going to clean her face, adi held her hand a said this wid a smirk.wait tara where are u going? Ill clean ur face.. wait.. as he said this he came close to tara.. close more close......closed his eyes..slowly he took tara's small face in his hands and his mouth went towards tara's chubby cheeks.. tara also closed her eyes... she was blushing throughout.. she too held adi's face in her hands.. then adi cleaned tara's cheeks with his mouth... he removed the cream from there.Tara neither said anytjing nor stopped him. Then he went towards tara's second cheek and followed the same thing... then slowly he went towards tara's forehead and cleaned the cake's particles stuck there along wid the cream.. he gave tara a cute forehead kiss... and then went towards tara's nose. He cleaned her nose too and then went straight towards her lips.... "tara.. he said in a cute happy voice.. tara's eyes were still closed and she was still feeling the happiness.. then she replied, hmm? Tara i wanted to tell u something.. he said. Tara replied say adi.. whatever u want to say just say... tara.. i wanted to say that i have started feeling for u... i have started loving u.. u are my life now.. haan?! REally? Tara asked in an excited voice.. yes, tara i.... i.... i really really love u.. do u accept my proposal? Yes! I do... i love u too adi! What?! Really? Yes! She replied.. they hugged each other tight and then adi came close to tara again.. and the song humnava started.... (check dis sing out too....) he slowly took tara's braided hair in his hand and started loosening it.. the hair was open now... fluttering in the air... he slowly held tara's specs and and removed it from her face... Tara was just feeling everything.., she was happy throughout... blushing... and was red with shyness. Can i say something tara? Adi asked in a loving way.. yes adi obviously.. your.. your eyes are beautifull... thank u.. as adi removed tara's specs tara held on to adi's hand and kissed it.. she then held adi's face and gived him a cute cheek kiss. As adi and tara were getting more and more intimate, tara started feeling awkward.. she was feeling as if someone was shaking her and telling her something... it wasnt adi... tara! Tara! Tara!...........
Haan kaun? She sat up straight on her bed... aaahhhhhhh!! Not a dream again man... matlab pura incident ek dream tha?! That bday party, that i love u.. that kiss? Everything was a dream? Nooooo.?! She said in a confused manner. Bt she was so upset that at that point of time she could have bursted out into tears.... sabh dream mein hi hoga asli mein kuch nhi.. it was tara's mom who woke her up.. tara! Can u get up from the bed now?! Its 1pm. U missed ur college... haan mom know this... Tara stood up and went to freshen up.. she was almost crying...

Heyya! Readers.. so how was this part?! Ya i know u all are a bit upset wid me coz every thing is a dream which tara is seeing...bt yeh part mein zyada ho gaya... bt after all its a dream... and dreams par kiska control?........bt just wait more than half of the story is still left...best parts are yet to come... story abhi baaki hai mere dost!... stay tuned and happy reading
-Ojaswita