Atul's nautanki!!

Atul went back home,freshened up and went to bed.
He was in his dream..land.Thinking about the day spent well wid tara...The sweet crazy things he did all the day and tara's face were flashing in front of his eyes when he tried to sleep..He took his phone and opened facebook...there she was His Dream Girl...maybe?! Online...He texted her....
Atul -Hey! Beautiful..
Tara got his message and her heart skipped a beat suddenly...she became nervous.. it was the mid of the winter season and no one should feel hot atleast..., but she started sweating suddenly......she tried to calm herself and texted....wid flirt...
Tara-Hey!......H...handsome...
Atul- so enjoyed today...
Tara- yeah...bt tujhe padhai nhi karna kya....din bhar online rehte ho....she tried to do some leg pulling by saying this, though she  too did not study.....
Atul- thought for a while and flirted by saying that.......nhi yaar kaha padhai karne ka time hi nhi milta...was just thinking about you......darling..
Tara- Darling! Thinking about me?! Matlab tum ladko ko flirt karne ka koi bahana nhi chodhna hai....right?! Idiot!
Atul- smiled.....Arey u dont know, flirting is good for health.....you know like yoga?!! Hehehehe
Tara- okh! Baby.....flirt karo....do yoga...i dont give a shit to it....hahahaha
Atul- Areyy yaar tum toh mujhse aage nikli...!!
Tara- girls aage hoti hi hai ladko se...
Atul- btw, neendh nhi aaraha?
Tara-nope...was thinking about u too......
Atul- was suddenly super happy......and said, really??!
Tara- nhi.....😑hahaha
Atul- Tara, do u like spending time wid me?
Tara- yeah! Very much....u are quite interesting... i wish i was wid u now.... she had actually wanted atul to be wid him in his room.!
Atul- Main tumhare paas hi hoon...
Tara- kaha?
Atul- tumhare dil mein......
Tara- oh shut up atul.....what nonsense are u speaking...
Atul- look to your left....
Tara looked at her left and saw atul hanging from tara's house's window.....!!! What the hell....She shouted and ran to grab atul's hand so that he doesnt fall down.....
Atul! What the hell are u doing here?!
Tara....i was just missing u so came here.....to meet u...said atul in a cute and a polite way...
Oh stop it Atul! Plz stop ur nonsense....jaao yaha se warna koi aa jayega toh phas jayenge....
Arey babes! Koi nhi aayega....humare sivaah yaha koi nhi hai....
Nah hi tumhari mom hai....na hi mere ghar me koi hai....so?!
By saying the word so....he slowly went close to tara....tara was moving back and atul was moving front,..,, he started singing...
Hum tum.....ek kamre mejn bandh ho.......aur chaabhi kho jaye.....hmmmmm......hum tum ek kamre mein bandh ho.....aur chaabhi kho jaye....
He was getting more close to tara and tara started feeling awkward....
There is an end to everything!! There she was against the wall couldnt move a bit.....Atul grabbed tara's hands moving it up till her shoulders...there was a bit gap between both of their faces and they could feel each others breath on their faces.....Atul went more close to tara....Their eyes were glued to each others eyes....staring right into each other.Suddenly all went white in front of her eyes and her kiss wid adi flashed in front of her eyes....the day, the dream which she had seen of her birth day. She thought. Destiny does not want us to be together. Me and atul...That's the reason maybe whenever i get close to atul, something flashes in front of my eyes when i am wid adi and prevents me to be close wid atul! Maybe...destiny has something to do wid me and adi in the future!! Maybe it wants us to be together again....No! I cant do this..saying these things in her mind.tara tilted her head to her left side...She was not feeling comfortable...Atul removed his hands and understood that tara was not liking these moves made by him...
Atul thought in his mind and quickly made a plan... today..iam gonna get a kiss from tara....anyhow! I want it! Ill somehow try to impress her or do something  and get kisses from her....
Saying this he started his nautanki...he was pretending as if he was choking.....
Aahh! Tara..tara! Help me...im choking....uhh...uhh...he was holding his neck and his facial expressions were so good that no one could make out that he was pretending to choke...
Uhh...uhh...aahhh! He was making disgusting noises which were damn irritating for tara....bt she was worried for him..
Atul! Atul! What happened! She said in a worried voice
Tara! Im choking! Help me! Atul continued...and was somehow trying to control his laughter inside...
Atul, wait a second......ive read somewhere ki jabh koi choke karta hai toh uska stomach ko dabana padhta hai....let me try it.....
She went at the back of atul and held him with her hands around his stomach and started pressing it.....atul was on the ninth cloud....for him it seemed as if tara was giving him a back hug ignoring the pressing of the stomach.....
Atul thought of another plan and said....Ahh! Tara aise theek nhi ho rha... i think we have to try another thing.....
Tara eagerly asked...Abh kaun sa idea?!
Atul said with pain... Ahh! Abh mujhe bed par leta kar stomach ko press karo....Laughing hard inside..
Tara.,.okh! Lemme try this too..
Saying this she held Atul's large hand which had biceps on it...She loved boys with biceps....Abey! Mera chikna maal ka biceps hai! She thought in her mind and soon had a smirk on her face....seeing this atul thought that tara had known his plan and was worried...bt he continued his acting...Aah! Tara kya soch rahi ho..
Tara said... nothing.....come...
Saying this she took atul and settled him on her bed...
She settled the pillow and put atul's head  gently on it. She sat on the bed slowly and was all set to press atul' stomach...Atul's Einstein mind again started running at the speed of light and he again came up with a plan...When tara was busy pressing atu's stomach atul, stopped his choking act and slowly removed his pillow from his head so that tara could again adjust it for him...
Aah! Tara....its ok now! Umm, Mere pillow ko adjust kar dona....plz...im not feeling comfortable like this...head is paining very much....he held his head and acted as if he was feeling unconcious.....
Yeah! Wait...Tara said and she got up on her knees on the bed to adjust the pillow under atul's head...
She went down slowly...
Her long hair slipped from the back of her ear, slowly on atul's face...Atul's eyes nose mouth...everything was half covered wid tara's flawless hair...That scene was stunning! Perfect one!
They both were staring each other hard with sparkle in their eyes...Atul removed tara's hands which were the supporting her from maintaining distance from atul....He pulled that hand and tara fell on Atul...and her hair more on Atul's face.,
Atul removed the hair from his face to clear the view of him seeing tara...He ran his hands through tara's hair and adjusted it at the back of her ear...He went a bit up and wanted tara to kiss him and closed his eyes... Tara did not! S
tara quickly got up from the bed and sat down....
Atul too went up and sat...
Tara started the conversation by saying that.....Umm, are u ok? Tum kaise choke kar gaye the....?
Atul said, umm, pata nhi maybe because of the chewing gum...just wait a second ill throw it in the dustbin.... He quickly went upto the dustbin and pretended to throw something out of his mouth, though it was nothing...he wasnt chewing one!
He went back to tara and said can i get some water?
Tara got up and said, why not....APKA HUKUM SAR AANKHON PAR.!
saying this shee left....
Atul thought! Damn she did not kiss! First plan flopped....But plan B hai na mere paas...
As soon as tara came wid water she made atul drink it coz according to her atul was not well..As atul was drinking the water  from tara's hands he was admiring tara's cute ways.... so caring she is! He thought in his mind.
Atul drank water and said... umm, its ok...Leave it....He was giving signs to tara that he did not want to drink more water...
Tara kept the glass on the side table, adjusted her hair and sat down comfortably....
As they started talking atul purposely cracked jokes and was laughing himself so that it would not look obvious when hiccups started...
Yeah! Hiccups!
Soon his hiccups acting started....
Ahhuu...! Aahhh! Uhh! Tara!
Aah! Tara was irritated now! She did notknow what the hell was happening wid atul.....sometimes choking, sometimes hiccups..!
Aabh what can i do! For ur hiccups! Tara said in an irritated way!
Water! Drink water! Take! Tara said as she handed the glass of water to atul.
Nhi! Water will not help... whenever i get hiccups i ask someone to divert my mind into something else.... maybe u can do the same?!Atul said.
Divert ur mind! How can i? Tara said in a worried manner...
Say anything or do anything....plzz im tired now, atul said.
Tara was saying stupid things which were making atul laugh like hell from inside....What a confused girl she is! Atul thought and enjoyed the nonsense spoken by tara..
Aah! Tara! Stop! Iss se kuch nhi hoga! Hiccups are not stopping!
Ill tell u something? Whenever i got hiccups my mother used to give me love and show affection towards me and kissed me so that my mind is diverted.,umm, u cant  do this right? Atul said in a voice of a baby, leave it then ill comtrol my hiccups till i can....kyq hoga zyada se zyada....ill vomit! That's it!
Tara..said...,ull vomit...!! I hate the odour of vomit! Plz dont vomit...
Then ill try wait...
She thought for a while...Aisa cheez maine aaj tak nhi suna..ii think atul is definately acting?! Noo no no no...he is not that kinda boy....leave it...
She held atul's face in her hands..When she did this a chill ran down his spine....he thought, Lage chaar sau chaalis volt chuune se tere!! Woo!
Then tara continued...She went close to atul's forehead and gave him a kiss there...atul's eyes closed...he was all pink..nose, red! As tara finished she looked at atul...Atul did not want the kiss to end...He again acted and took a hiccup again! Ahhuu! Tara continued, she tilted atul's head and gave him a kiss on his chin...Atul knew that the kiss would now end bt to his surprise, tara was going close to atul's lips and wanted to kiss there....he thought, Bhai! Iss ladki ka toh bahut jaldi mood ban jaata hai... He adjusted tara's hair and held her face in his hands...and closed his eyes,,both pf their eyes were closed...holding each other's face...Atul went more close to tara and awaited to be kissed...
Tara thought, yeh ladka acting hi kar raha tha.... and opened her eyes...
When atul thought that tara was taking too late to kiss he opened his eyes...He said....Kya hua.? Ruk kyu gayi?! In a sweet  way.
She said...Cured!
Atul said, Cured what!?
Tara said, Your hiccups!
What?! Saying this he tried to continue hsi acting by taking hiccups again..Ahhuu,,..aahuuu
Kaha...nhi ruka....its not cured!
Tara said now stop ur acting and leave....
Saying this she made atul get up and said to leave....Atul left by bidding tara a good byee and good night...
When atul went down through the window he was seeing tara and was bidding her good bye..when he left tara went to her bed smiling...
Uff! Yeh ladka bhi na! By saying this she slept thinking about atul...

Heyya readers! Im sorry i could not update because i was busy wid my studies.. so after a long time i am back wid a long update...hope u guys loved it?!
I know you guys wanna know will adi come back or not....he will come back bt not right now! Till the next part stay tuned and happy reading,..
Also guys do vote and comment for my story...dont be silent readers...plzz its an eager request!
Love,
Ojaswita❤