Are they in love?! Confused! All messed up!!

It was a holiday the next day....Tara's mother was out of station to attend a wedding....Tara was eagerly waiting for atul to come.....And the door bell rang.......she ran to open the door......As she opened the door, suddenly she saw the flashback of the time when adi had visited her..and she was stunned seeing him...she shook her head and tried to forget everything...and there he was..atul...Looking more cuter and more hotter.....He was wearing a white colour shirt and black jeans....and on his neck was matte black headphones........Matte black headphones?! That was for adi's too....again a flash came in front of her eyes and she remembered adi's appearance with the headphones....No! Forget adi.....she said to her self...Hey! Tara Whatsup? Atul asked....umm, nothing was just waiting for u...come on.! In... she invited atul to her house...So? Whats the plan tara? Atul asked eagerly...Umm, i think first we will have a long road trip, then we will have lunch and then we will see the sunset..and return back.. Atul made tara understand the plan....Tara did nothing...She was just staring and admiring atul's cute ways.....Tara? Tara? He just clipped jis fingers in front of tara's face.....by saying this...Tara came out of her dreamland....Uhh! Yaar kaha khoye rehti ho tum? Atul asked...Umm, kahi nhi....Tara replied... Okh,, so plan kaisa laga...? Plan? Awesome! So lets go? Atul asked,.. Arey wait.. lemme get ready... u sit for 5 mins ill just be back... uuhh ok... atul replied..
Tara went to her room and a took out a white dress which had a long zip at the back and which had floral prints...she put it on...but was stuck! Uhh! Yeh chain bhi na...kabhi nhi lagta! Now what do i do? Wait! Its the right time to start my flirting! Lemme call atul to put the chain on! And she started...Atul! Atul! She called from her room..,.yaah! What happened tara? He replied....Idhar aao na...just help me out in something...okh coming....wait...and when he entered tara's room he was stunned.....Tara was looking sintilating! His eyes wide open... Tara spoke...Arey dekh kya rahe ho...Idhar aao....Tara said... Atul went upto tara was asked whats the matter....Tara turned back and pointed to the chain.... Atul expression!! He was just staring at tara's bqck...it wasa perfect one....this time atul had maybe gone to his dreamlqnd.....Tara was loving atul's expressions.,, she said...arey put the chain on...what are u waiting for...Atul went close to tara and couldnt control himself from touching tara's back...his fingers went slowly through her back....tara just closed her eyes and felt everything....she was waiting this to happen?! Atul's hands went to tara's shoulder and then he pulled  tara towards him...then he slowly took the chain and zipped her dress....Tara loved atul's sweet ways,.. she did not even think that atul would do this to her...Atul let loosed tara's hair and turned her towards him.....her eyes were closed...he looked at her and gave a killer smile! Tara opened her eyes and smiled at atul....She gave him a cute kiss on the forehead and atul repeated the same......While this was going on tara remembered about adi and her dreams and decided to stop.....When she opened her eyes she saw that atul's eyes were still closed and he was looking too cute...As though he is milky white and while he was blushing his cheeks were hot pink in colour and was just running his fingers through tara's hair.....his eyelashes were as long as that of  agirl which made him look more cute.....Umm, atul? Tara spoke...Atul opened his eyes and stopped everythung and went back a little to maintain a distance between tara.... Ahe,,,umm, sorry tara....it just happened....im really very very sorry!! Ahh! Ahe ahe ahe! Its ok..aand im sorry too.....Aaahhhhh! Forget everything...Tara said....yeah! So ready to go? Yes! Lets go tara.... hmm..chalo...cmon... tara said....
Tara put on her black wedges, black shades and they both took the car and left.........
While atul was driving tara opened the window and leaned on on the door....she looked out and closed her eyes and feeled the wind kissing her face... Voice of the wind could be heard till her heart....Suddenly everything went white in front of her eyes and she found herself sitting in the car and it was that drive which she had with aditya...She turned to the driver's seat and saw adi sitting there and he was smiling at her....Everything was the same..,.she was confused...did not know what to do....She knew that it was her hallucinations which was making her see these things,....Tears started rolling down her eyes..She started crying hard.....her face turned red..Suddenly everything stopped and there she was in the real world...beside atul.... Atul did not know what had actually happened with tara. And what was the reason which made her cry....He stopped the car at the side of the road and asked, What's the matter tara? Why are u crying?Tara did not reply and continued to cry....this time she did not do it for atul's care and love....and she was not flirting....The tears were real....Painful ones....Atul kept on asking the reason but no reply came from tara....Atul took out a napkin from the box and wiped tara' s tears...... Tara loved him for that.....he wiped her tears and said that this was the last time she would cry...He would bot let her cry anymore...Tara was shocked when he said this,,... she felt loved.... atleast he cared! She said to herself....Atul. settled tara's hair and gave her a tight short girl hug to make her feel comfortable...tara stopped crying and them asked atul to start driving again,.....Atul followed what tara said and then started the car....He was continously looking at tara and was smiling...Had he started loving me? Tara thought.... Nahh! She again thought...she was confused...
After sometime they reached the hotel... it was a beautiful view from that restaurant....it was set on the Juhu beach......They both went to the terrace area of the restaurant and sat there....The ming was blowing hard and wss making taras hair flutter in the air....Atul settled tara's hair and made her feel comfortable coz she was irritated wid her hair...!! They both were seated and atul ordered something to eat...They both were having their lunch and admiring each other and were trying to know each other more...Were they in love? They both were thinking....Is tara in love wid me! Atul thought....and tara thought that was atul in love wid me? While they were eating, everything again went white in front of tara and she saw herself sitting before adi in that park which they had visited together....Adi was busy speaking  and tara was staring her......She knew that it was again her hallucinations...This time she made herself strong and shook her head hard...she came back to the reality... before atul...Atul was busy talking and eating....She said....perfect! And then continued wid the conversation....Hey! Tara wanna have a long beach walk before the sunset? Yah! Of course i love beach walks.... tara said in an excited way...they both went down the restaurant and went to the beach side......Tara went amongst the water and took water in her hands and threw it on atul...Atul too felt playful and did the same thing..... after walking for sometime they both sat before the water on the sand and enjoyed the sunset......The sky had changed its colour and it was orangish red in colour...the sun was red and orange too and was kissing the sea....making the weather more beautiful..the shadow of the sun was reflecting on the waters of the sea and made the environment awesome...

Hey tara! Wanna leave? Its already 7...atul asked....hm,.. okh lets go..they both went towards their car while they were thinking about each other,,... They sat in the car when tara stopped him....Atul? Why are you caring about me so much? The hug, the sympathy you gave me? Why? Umm, we are frnds na that's why...atul replied in a shy way.... Tara again added a question and said,...Just frnds? Atul felt a bit awkward...his answer was known by tara but she also knew that he would not answer....So she left...and sat quietly in the car by saying that she would wait for an answer....They both left for their homes..... They were quiet....But when tara saw a food stall which had Vadapav written on it she could not control and spoke up.....Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! ATULLL!! Atul stopped the car when tara shouted in this way and asked....haan! Kya hua? Itni zor se kyu chilla rahi ho....? Atul?!listen na...come close to me...she had thought of a plan...and was following it...She started her drama and spoke again..Atul? BABY... come close to me...Atul thought that she wanted to kiss him and went close to her slowly...smiling...Tara held atul's face in her hands and went close to him...atul could feel her breath as she was breathing hard...he closed his eyes and awaited the kiss.. It was raining and was making the weather more romantic and sexy....Atul held tara's face in his hands and was still waiting for the kiss. Tara went close to atul and touched his cheeks with her lips....Atul felt her soft lips and went more close  to her...Tara suddenly went close to his ears......And was trying to control her laughter...When atul did not feel tara's lips on his cheeks, he opened his eyes and saw tara near his ears....when he opened his eyea tara shouted VADA PAV!! In his ears and started laughing out loud.... hahahahahaha! Meko vada pav khana hai plz khila do atul? Plz..... she again started laughing....while atul was red with shyness..he too was laughing at his own condition.......Then tara said, Bada jaldi tera mood ban jaata hai haan?! Pagal! Itna eagerly kiss ke liye wait kar raha tha.....😂😂she was busy laughing......Then atul spoke.... h.....haan,,, haan itna bhaadhhha joke kaun karta hai haan? Enough now stop laughing.... tara again said....lekin pata hai? Tera muhh dekhne layak tha....eagerly waiting to be kissed.....kya kabhi kiss nhi mila kya? Hahahahah! Sorry....acha im really sorry...she held her ears and then spoke this time...Atul loved this way of her....he started smiling..
They both ran out and went to eat vadapav...They took the vadapav and ate it and left....Atul fed some vadapav to tara and she loved it....
After eating they started the car and left......
They reached their homes after about half an hour....okh byee atul...Tara spoke in a sad way as she did not want to leave....bt there is an end to every happiness... they bid good byee to each other...while she was walking till her gate she looked back and say atul staring at her..she loved it....!! Atul felt awkward and stopped staring...they bid good byee to each other again and then tara left.......

So guys this was the part...hope u liked it....plz vote and comment for my story guys...it encourages me to continue wid it.....
Till the next part stay tuned and happy reading...😊
~Ojaswita💚💓