Chapter 57 : So Hot . . .

*This chapter might not be suitable for pure souls.*

His arms circled around my waist, lifting me up and my legs wrapped around his hips in it's own accord. His one hand below my firm bum, supporting my body against him and his other hand wrapped around my neck. His lips were locked into mine the entire time, demanding and devouring me. I was completely at his mercy. My hands clutching his shoulders helplessly as I felt weak and dizzy in his strong arms.

He swiftly walked forwards and slammed me against the wall, causing a gasp to escape my lips.

"Do you still want me?" he asked gruffly, his voice raw and his eyes filled with lust.

"Hell yes," I breathed and his lips twitched upwards.

He yanked my hair back causing me to whimper in pain and a weird excitement, a sensation I was so unfamiliar with. He trailed kisses down my throat greedily, sucking at the flesh on my collar bone which made me shudder. I could feel him smile triumphantly against my skin, he was loving how my body responded to him.

He quickly popped the first few buttons of my shirt open and ripped the rest half of it in strange urgency, frustration and want. The sound of tearing of my shirt and the cold air hitting my bare flesh made tingles shoot through my body. My eyes widened in surprise as I looked at my now useless shirt discarded on the floor. I could barely blink before Clark's own shirt was on the floor followed by his pants.

"Wow, how even . . . " I trailed off, my eyes boldly checking out his half nakedness and feeling content with his pure maleness.

His chest was sculpted in the most delicious way that demanded my tongue to run over his abs repeatedly and taste every inch of him. A thin trail of manly dark hair starting from his belly button disappeared into his boxers, my gaze settling on his bulge. My hands was itching to pull his boxers down and my mind curious or tainted even to see what was in.

Clark parted my legs with his knee and I screamed when suddenly he drew his hips and thrust with a lot of force into me. "You're fucking mine."

My breath hitched as he kept his hips pressed to mine, I could feel his length hard and long, his bulge straining against his boxers. His eyes darkened dangerously and I found myself lost in an abyss of charcoal black.

He thrusted into me again, this time with so much more force that a muted scream escaped from my lips and my body was left shaking and writhing underneath him. "Will you ever kiss Ian again?"

His hoarse, dominating voice so possessive and powerful that made me cower. I never thought I would be the submissive one, but here I was, trembling and shaking my head.

"Answer me, Georgia," he whispered against my hair, my name smoothly rolling off his tongue and I suck in a sharp breath. "Do you want me?"

"Damn yes --- "

Before I could snap out of my dizzy and almost unconscious state, I was roughly tossed on the bed. It was like Clark was waiting for me to answer and seek my permission. My head hit the soft pillows, my body bounced and Clark hovered over me, pinning me underneath him.

Our eyes were locked as Clark slowly, almost teasingly unbuttoned my jeans and pulled it, leaving me almost bare, only in my matching Dora underwear and bra.

"Don't you dare say anything about Dora," I warned, a blush creeping up my neck and he smirked, eyeing me up and down which made me squirm beneath him.

He grunted and pressed his body closer to mine so I didn't have any space to move. His soft, plump lips crashed to mine again and I could feel every muscle of his strong body against my soft curves. He bit my bottom lip seeking entrance and almost drawing blood which made my lips part. His tongue thrusted into me, his finger tips digging into my wrists and I whimpered from pleasure against his lips. I felt so hot, my body was on fire and I bit his shoulder to keep me from moaning loudly when he squeezed my heavy breasts.

My hard, pebbled nipples strained against my bra as his teeth scraped the soft spot on my cleavage making my toes curl in ecstasy. He sucked, bit and nipped at that very spot which would definitely leave a hickey behind.

I wrapped my legs around his hips, bringing him closer to me and he groaned when I rocked back and forth. His lips left mine, his hooded eyes raking my body, evoking another wave of pleasure over me and my breath came out in short puffs of air. He shifted his hips causing his manhood to fit snuggly in my heated core. I could feel wetness pool between my legs which made my cheeks flush in embarrassment. The fabric of our underwears was the only thing separating him from entering me and becoming one.

Suddenly, Clark rolled over the bed and lay on his back, shutting his eyes in sexual frustration and stretching his body. My eyebrows furrowed in confusion and I immediately missed the warmth of his body on me. I slowly crawled towards him and placed a soft kiss on his neck which made him shiver.

I grinned and sat up to unclasp my bra when Clark's eyes fluttered open and he quickly caught my wrist.

"What happened?" I asked innocently while biting my bottom lip, trying to act as seductive as I could.

"No, Georgia --- "

"Why no? Don't worry, I somehow shaved my kitten and I'm ready. I want to do this," I said in determination, but Clark only pulled me down.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling my body closer to him and spooning me. I wiggled to get out of his grip, but he didn't let go. I could feel Tommy poking me in the crack of my bum and my forehead creased.

"I know you're aroused, so why deny me. Am I not good enough for you? I know I'm not like the other pretty girls but am I that ugly?" I asked, hurt lacing my voice and he hushed me softly.

"You know it's not that Georgia. You're quite the opposite, but you're too young."

"What?! I'm eighteen! Do you like older women, Brownie?"

"Jesus, Georgia," Clark muttered and chuckled under his breath. I smiled nervously when I felt his hot breath fanning against my neck. "Eighteen is still young and don't you remember the promise you made to your mother?"

"What promise?" I lied, but I knew he was talking about that promise of 'no sex before marriage' I made to my mum. I instantly regretted of telling Clark about that earlier.

"Don't lie to me," Clark said dismissively and I looked at him gloomily. He glanced at me and placed a lingering kiss on the top of my head. "Don't be sad, Georgia. Believe me, I want to do a million things to you right now. Bend you in every possible way and take you repeatedly, but I don't want you to regret later."

"I won't regret anything, believe me. I want this as much as you do," I retorted and he rubbed his thumb in small circles over my stomach as if calming and soothing the fire in me.

"You will regret Georgia, you will," he said solemnly, as if he was promising me the worst and sighed.

* * *

A/N :

How was this chapter? *crawls under a rock*

First time I was so close to write such content, so hope it wasn't cringey lol.

Surprise awaits for you in the next chapter