The Other

"Mianhe"

Wendy apologizes while fidgeting her chopsticks.

"I didn't realize I was competing" She added then turned to look at Irene.

"Nado. Mianhe." Irene responded while looking sorry for what happened.

"I know that you're Seulgi's girlfriend" Wendy revealed. That explains why she showed interest on Irene when they were introduced to each other,

"Jjinja?(Really?)" Irene asked and Wendy nodded.

"She always talks about you over the phone and chats. I was really happy that she found someone that made me excited to meet you but when I saw you two being sweet and how proud and caring she could be in front of you. I felt jealous and didn't realize that I was stepping your boarders already" Wendy explained.

"I understand. Sorry for stealing your best friend" Irene replied.

"Ani. We're still best friends and I know that you will take care of her well" Wendy shook her head upon saying that.

"I will" Irene said giving a reassuring look to Wendy.

"Promise?" Wendy asked gesturing a pinky swear.

"Promise." Irene nodded and gave a pinky swear. She then chuckled after.

"It's funny right? Being childish because of the people who are important to us" Irene said.

"Nae. We just love them that's why" Wendy agreed.

Seulgi's point of view

Me, Yeri and Joy were peeking at the corner near the comfort room examining the situation between Irene and Wendy. We did notice the heat between the two.

"Yah. You think they're okay now?" I asked while looking at where Irene and Wendy.

"Hmm.. Looks like they are fine now? I can feel the atmosphere became at ease now" Yeri said while closely examining the two. Yeri elbowed Joy and lifted her hand to Joy asking something from her to hand over.

"I won. Wendy apologized first" Yeri stated. They made a bet wether Irene or Wendy will give up and stop the fight and Yeri as a Seulrene fan bet that Wendy will.

"Aish. Wendy is weak. I thought she would give a good fight" Joy hissed and took money from her pocket and handed it to Yeri.

I gave them a disbelief look for betting from the situation. I glanced at the other two and find that they're laughing at each other.

"I think it's safe now. Let's go back" I suggested to Joy and Yeri and they nodded.

We sat back to the table and thank God they're already getting along. Wendy apologizes to me on how childish she acted a while ago and I said it was fine as long as they were getting along now.

"I may have back down but I don't know to the other .." Wendy said looking outside as if she's expecting someone.

"Other? Who?" As Irene asked the question, the door of the restaurant swung open making the door chimes tingles.

"Here she is" Wendy stated looking at the direction of the door. We all looked at the direction and saw a familiar girl with big eyes with straight long black hair with bangs. She was looking around the place until she spotted us.

"Yooa-ya (Oh my girl girl group). Here." Wendy waved at her. The girl gave us a big smile upon seeing us.

"SEULGI-UNNIE!" The girl shouted in excitement. I smiled at her because I haven't seen her in a long time.