Revealed (Ending)

Third person's point of view

"Eom.....ma?" Seugli said as she stares inside the kitchen. She almost left out of breath and felt really numb from what they saw. She could feel Irene's hand tighten her grip on her hand from the shock.

Tiffany and Taeyeon were kissing passionately at the corner of the kitchen. Taeyeon was pinned to the wall by Tiffany. Taeyeon's eyes widened when she saw Irene and Seulgi standing at the kitchen entrance. She tapped Tiffany's shoulder to get her attention.

"What?" Tiffany asked as she broke the kiss. Taeyeon pointed nervously to Irene and Seulgi's direction which Tiffany followed her gaze.

"Ooops!" Tiffany acted covering her mouth femininely. They stood properly facing their daughters. Tiffany let out a small laugh because of the situation.

"I told you they would come any time soon" Taeyeon scolded Tiffany and hit her lightly on the arm.

"Can someone explain what's happening?" Irene interrupted. She was still speechless and clueless because of what they just witnessed. Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at each other as if their communicating without talking then turned to their daughters. Taeyeon smiled awkwardly while Tiffany smiled brightly.

After a few minutes

The family gathered at the dining table with Irene and Seulgi seating together while their mother's sits across them. They stared at one another for a few minutes then Seulgi broke the silence.

"Are you two...." Seulgi was hesitant to continue not knowing what right word to say.

"..Together?.. Dating?" Irene continued.

Tiffany was about to explain smoothly but Taeyeon interrupted.

"I'm sorry Irene, I know you never imagined me to be like this or even expected to witness something like that earlier. I hope you can forgive me" Taeyeon explained nervously, fearing that her only daughter would hate her. Tifanny patted Taeyeon's back to calm her.

"As you know, me and Taeyeon are bestfriends but the truth is---"Tiffany was cut off by Seulgi's reaction.

"OMG! Taeyeon is your LOST LOVE?!" Seulgi reacted as the thought in her father's letter sunk into her head. Tiffany and Taeyeon were shocked upon hearing that then Tiffany nodded slowly looking at Taeyeon lovingly.

"It's true that we're best friends but eventually became lovers. We really love each other up to now but Taeyeon got an arranged marriage and wasn't able to say no to her parents and Seulgi's father was so persuasive that we decided to let each other go." Tiffany explained.

"But as you can see, things didn't work out because we ended up being single parents. I think you can't really push one's self to love someone if your heart belongs to someone else. You can respect them but you can't really love them fully." Taeyeon explained.

"I see. So that's what happened" Irene stated. That answer's why Seulgi's father gave her mother the freedom.

"But...are you dating again?" Seulgi asked. Their mother's held each other's hand and nodded happily to their daughters. Seulgi's face darkens; she lets out a sigh and stared at Irene sadly. She can feel herself losing energy because of what she confirmed. Irene reached Seulgi's face brushing Seulgi's cheek with her thumb.

"What is it?" Irene asked softly. She can feel that's something's bothering Seulgi.

"Are you okay Seulgi? "Tiffany asked.

"Could it be that you...can't accept us?" Taeyeon asked. Seulgi shook her head upon hearing Taeyeon's question.

"I accept you. You're our parents. After hearing your story, it must be really hard on you being away from the one you love but.... " Seulgi trailed off. Their mothers waited what she's going to say. Seulgi took a big gulped, held Irene's hand then looked at their parent's straight in the eyes.