Beauty

If we use the saying "there's more than meets the eye", then why don't we ever look?

  If we all have the want, to feel beautiful and attractive, then why don't we just say so?

  Well, because people judge us, people judge you, and me, and we are afraid to show them the fear. They feed on it.

  If I'm not beautiful because I don't have the perfect body figure, or the most tan legs, or maybe just a better nose, then what do you want from me?

  Because I can assure you that only 5% of this human population looks for a beautiful personality.

In fact, thats all beauty is. Beauty isn't how you show your self to others on the outside, its how much love you show when u let them in.

  So no, being beautiful isn't about your legs or your nose or your wonderful face. Being beautiful is about showing others how beautiful they truly are. Giving people a different mirror to look into, to see themselves just how you see them.

   When you look down at yourself, you only see the flaws on the outside. But when I look up at you...I see the beauty on the inside. So don't beat yourself up over the cracked mirror, it wasn't you, I promise. Look, you're fixing it just by smiling.

  And remember, when you have love on the inside it shines like a thousand fireflies lighting up the night sky.

  Beauty isn't the physical appearance of a person, but the person themself.