Chapter 2

(A/N: boy in pic is Jacob)

The next morning I check my phone and just as I unlock it I receive a text.

J: good morning Cj

C: good morning

J: can you hang today

C: ill have to meet before my sis wakes up

J: give me your address ill wait for you outside

C: ok:) its 876 north ave

J: ok

*5mins later*

Im dressed and waiting for jacob outside. He walks up and we take off running. "Where do you wanna go for breakfast, im paying?" Jacob asks. I say, "Its ok you dont have to." So he gives me a look and I say, "Ok, ok! How about Starbucks?" "Sure." So we start walking and talking and we get to know a lot about each other but then my phone goes off. It's my sister. "Shittttt." I groan. Jacob looks at me concern written on his face.

I answer the phone and as soon as I do i have to pull it away from my ear. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!?" Vic screams at me. "Starbucks with Jacob." I say simply. I hear her growl like a dog at his name. "Why are you with him?!?" She asks. Hearing the anger in her voice scared me. "Because he's my friend. Don't worry i'm safe."

"I'm on my way." She says. "No sis please i'll come home right now!!!" I reply terrified. After about 3 more minutes of debating she finally agreed. So Jacob pays for our stuff and takes me home but as soon as I open the door a get slapped in the face. "WHAT THE HELL?!?" Jacob shouts as he pulls me behind him in a protective gesture. I peek around him and see Victoria with a pissed off look. I whisper to Jacob a thanks and I tell him to go home. At first he refuses afraid i'll get hurt but finally he reluctantly leaves. When I shut the door Vic grabs me by the hair and whips me across the  hall into the wall. She starts beating the shit out of me. Five minutes later I finally feel her get pulled off of me and I look up. Dennis is struggling to pull Vic off of me and he gets her away but not before she manages to kick me in the jaw. My eyes get droopy and the last thing I see is Dennis looking at me with concern with Vic restrained in his arms.