Chapter 3

(A/N: girl is Victoria in pic)

As I wake up I hear murmurs. I strain to hear better and just manage to hear the voice of my sister talking to it sounds like Dennis.
"Dennis she needs to learn. This is my house and that piece of shit isn't gonna disrespect me." I hear her say. "I know but baby you need to lay off a bit. She's hurting herself for god sakes." Dennis says.

"She's doing it for attention. I don't know why mom and dad gave her to me before they died. I still haven't told her about it." She says.
"Wait she doesn't know?!? You NEED to talk her." There's a pause but after a moment I hear her speak again. "I hate her but you're right, I DO need to tell her."

I stand up. I can't take this. I throw on some black short shorts, socks, a black tight tank top, and a black slip-on hoodie laying next to me by the couch. Grabbing my phone  I walk out of the living room and stand in the hall. She has her back turned to me and Dennis looks straight at me, sadness in his eyes. "I can't believe you've kept that from me! WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME OUR PARENTS DIED?!? HUH? NEVER HAVE I BEEN SO DISGUSTED IN YOU...I thought there was more than that to you. I guess I was mistaken." She turns around and so many emotions play across her face before finally settling on disappointment. "Sis-" She starts but I just cut her off. "Don't you DARE call my sis or sister or ANYTHING but Cynthia. I'm leaving now so you don't have to hate taking care of me anymore." I say in the coldest, emotionless voice. She grimaced before lowering her head. Dennis walks up to me and hands me a thousand dollars and pulls me into a hug. "I'm so sorry. I thought she told you! But please accept this and here are some keys to an apartment I have that you can use. Please don't refuse. I'll pay for the rent and bills just take care of yourself." He handed me some keys and I looked up at him, hugged him tight and said thank you. After he gave me the address I left.

——————————
Sorry for such a short chapter i'll update soon!