You don't deserve this (Little kid AU)

(Prompt: Tom gets bullied and Tord as his hero, decides to help him.)

(A/N Edd is 8 years old, Matt is 9 years old, Tommy is 7 years old, Eduardo is 10, Mark is 10, Jon is 9 years old and Tord's 11 years old)

Tom was a hopeful little boy, not that social but still sticking to his own group of friends. His pack was quite popular. Granted not the most popular group, but recognizable among the tons of students in school. Edd was known for his drawings with people constantly asking him to draw them or awing at him for his cuteness. Matt was known for his narcissism and a brain of a kitchen shelf but he was still found adorable by some stupid girls. Matt never minded the attention as he was completely oblivious that girls ha a crush on him. He already had his heart set on Edd anyways. And who was Tom? I guess he was someone people could call "a duff". The term duff was used to describe the friends of the group liked less than the others. The tag alongs. The ones that were uglier, dumber or something. Now hear me out, Tom was always loved by Edd and Matt for who he is so Tom tried to not mind it some much. But he was still bullied for being a duff, mostly because of his feminine features and tastes. And the fact he acted kinda childish carrying a teddy bear always with himself. But let's start our story already. 

Tord's POV

I was a bit scared as my dads dropped me off at my new school. We moved to Britain a couple days ago to escape my bullies. The fact I was cutting because of bullying at my age, scared them deeply. They cheered me up and told me that it's gonna be okay didn't help me much but then again stopped my cutting for a while. I  said for a while because I don't know if I might again. I stick out even more than I did in the previous school.

 I slowly approached the school playground, my eyes showing the emotion that a doe would express after seeing a person. The large fear of being hurt. I saw a boy look in my direction, at which I flinched. He gave me a reassuring smile and gestured me to sit down next to him on the brown bench. I walked over to him reluctantly and sat next to him. "I never saw you around here...are you knew here?" he asked. His hair was the color of chocolate and he had a green hoodie on. He had a sketchbook in his hand and from what I could see he was drawing a gray kitten sleeping in his bed. "Ya- I mean-n yes!" I managed to stutter. I still wasn't very good at speaking English, sometimes mixing it with Norwegian. He giggled "You have a very nice accent! What's your name?" he said happily "I'm T-Tord..." I stuttered "My name's Edd. Nice to meet you Tord!" he said, shaking my hand. I smiled. This was already better than Norway. Nothing against Norway here! Tord liked his country but hated his classmates. Just them. "Well...Nice to meet you Edd too!" I said that making a weak smile "You didn't say that right, but don't worry me and my friends will definitely help you! I can see you're not from around here..." he said "I'm from Norway..." I said shyly. "I should probably introduce you to my friends, Tom and Matt. Don't worry! Both of them are very friendly!" he said and taking my hand. I hoped Edd was right. I noticed that a boy with ginger hair, freckles, purple cap and light grey hoodie running quickly up to us. He was a bit shorter than me but not as short as Edd. "Edd-" "Hi Matt! Matt this is my new friend Tord!" Edd said cutting Matt off. Matt's expression immediately changed, almost like he forgot the thing he was gonna say "Oh Hi Tord! Nice to meet you! Any friend of Edd's is my friend!" He held his hand and I shook it, making a weak attempt at smilling. "So what was it you wanted to tell us?" Edd asked. Matt poked his head a few times before saying with worried expression "Eduardo was beating up Tom behind the school!" he said quickly. 

I gulped as I remembered the same happening to me in Norway. We started running behind the school and peeking around the corner to see what's been going on. A small boy, smaller than Edd was trying to get up but was repeatedly kicked in the gut by three boys, and insulted with words like duff or freak and other mean nicknames. A Blondie in a purple sweater, a boy with a lollipop and a boy in a green t shirt. For some reason I could feel my blood boil and the sounds of the wincing and crying. I remembered Norway. The way the bruises would sting, the way I was looked down on with Hatred and attacked by boys in the back of the school, boys that were way older than me and found nothing but pleasure in making me cry. I couldn't stare at this anymore. I remembered a thing I had hidden in my bag. A broken shard of glass I hid in my bag as a stress reliever. I was using it normally to cut myself as cutting was one of the only ways I dealt with my problems so far. I didn't know if I should bring it to school just to see if I have to deal with the same problem here too. I took the shard and jumped out of the corner "B-Back off you bullies!" I stuttered looking at them with fury in eyes. I remembered the stuff my bullies used to bully me with. I planned to let the fury out on who ever was that boy if it came to violence. "Nice stutter. Who are you, you little prick?" he said angrily. "Just leave him alone, you asshole!" I said not really thinking about my words. I felt confidence and anger mix into one. I never felt this kind of feeling. "What did you just call ME?!" he growled. I stood confident. " I said...BACK OFF!" I said as I pushed the boy down on the floor. He quickly got up trying to punch me in the jaw, but I dodged it in time. I took him by the hand and put the shard of glass deep into his arm and removing it swiftly as he screamed in agony. The three boys ran away soon after that. I glanced to the boy, him trembling and shaking violently while crying. I come up to him. I raised my hand, but this only made him flinch. I looked over to his side to see a small fluffy bear. I picked the bear up and gave it to him. His shaking stopped and he held onto the bear. He smiled at me and I just chuckled from the pure adorableness of the boy. Suddenly he hugged me tightly which surprised me a bit but I hugged back. Once we were done hugging he whispered "Thank you...you saved me." I laughed and said it was nothing. Me, Tom, Edd and Matt soon became good friends and we all helped each other in hard situations. 

(A/N THIS IS EVEN WORSE THAN MY OTHER DRAFT AGHGHGGH)