More about us

Amoly POV
One night, we were going out to see what Shredder was up too. We snuck into his lair and split up. Then we came across something that will stay in our minds forever. "What is that?" I asked Donnie. "Lemme check." he said. "It looks like... you?" Donnie said confused. "No offense taken." I said grinding my teeth together. I wanted to kill him but my sisters restrained me. Donnie opened a case that had people that looked like us, but in human form. "Is that...us?" I asked. "Correct." a deep voice said. We turned around and saw a shadowy figure in the distance. "This is where you truly came from. My little experiments." it said. "Mei Pei Chi, you were a lump of clay, Larota, you were a child's toy, Talena, you were just an android, and Amoly, you were a cloud molecule." the voice said as it came out of the shadows. Then we saw. It was Shredder."No. You're... you're lying. You're LYING!" Venus yelled as she burst into tears. Shredder said. "Please tell me he's joking." Raph said. I gripped my manriki. My entire life...was all just a lie, I thought to myself. "I have made holographic images of your lives." he said. I ran towards him. I got on his back and started to choke him with my manriki. But he knocked me off. We left.
*back in the lair*
   All of us were upset and confused. Especially me and my sisters. Venus was fighting the dummy, Taly was in the lab, Lara was crying, and me? I was in my room, thinking about all those happy moments with my sisters. Thanksgiving, Christmas, our birthdays. But that didn't matter anymore because my entire life was a lie! I threw my pillow across the room.
   My entire life...a lie.