Chapter 1

Avery's P.O.V

"Niall is the best boyfriend i ever had. I'm not even kidding. Tomorrow is our 2 year anniversary and he talked the management into letting him take the day off." you say doing a belly flop onto your bed next to your best friend Katie.

"Thats so sweet. you to are perfect together. You guys were made for each other." she said poking your stomach.

"I just cant wait to see him tomorrow. He will be speechless when he sees what i got him for our anniversary." You says giggling

---------------

Nialls P.O.V

'Emergency meeting. Get to our headquarters now.' i read the text i just got from management. I was honestly scared.

I started my car and backed out of the drive way. It only took about 5 minutes to get to the headquarters so i didn't have much time in the car. I pulled into the parking space next to the rest of the boys. I walked inside to our main office "uh, niall horan for Simon Cowell."

"Right this way." the attendant at the desk said pointing to a small office. I walked into the room seeing the rest of the boys.

"Okay niall, we need you to break up with avery tomorrow." Simon says

"What...? tomorrow is our 2 year anniversary..?" I say studdering

"We know. its gonna be great publicity."simon says excited.

"Im not gonna do that." I said stern.

"Yes you are. Or your not gonna be in one direction anymore." Simon says and everyone glares at me.