Intro/Note/Warnings

this was the first pentatonix story ever posted on this account, it's about mitch being a wild man, the rest of ptx going on a camping trip, there's some pretty violent and/or sexual parts, but the truth is... it was written kind of badly, mostly because several people wrote it at once, without sticking to one style (its fine to have more than one author, as long as it's at least a similar style...you don't want one chapter to be in old english, and the next in text speak) so I'm editing it, making it more current, making it not all present tense or second person (the tenses and POV kept switching around) changing some plot(for example,in the original version, Scott and friends had this weird random camping trip...it really made no sense honestly...and a weird uncle? Idk..now it makes more sense) ships,(Jeremy and Matt now exist) most of the dialogue, and I am making it longer, with longer chapters (there were a few with less than a hundred words before) and updating more often (shooting for every week at least until I get caught up on the already written chapters) I will be keeping the original story published, at least until this is caught up! (Uh...update:I did unpublish the original, because people got confused and were going to that one instead. I'll put it back up if people want though! I also wanted to avoid giving away all the spoilers)

Warnings: violence, sex, rape/mentions of rape, death, homophobia, possible death of a person/people we know (aka not an oc), bad grammar and spelling

I'll put trigger warnings at the beginning of things. And possibly make a separate book for r rated things like before? Was that a good idea or should I just rate this mature? Comment below!