part 3-What happened?

(Ok so kyle is an oc of mine...but he is supposed to basically look like austin the security guy. It isn't him but it kinda looks like him, Got it? I can draw him if y'all want me to.)

Jeremy groaned, and squinted his eyes, the bright sun directly in his face, and started to sit up.

He expected to be in his bunk, on the houseboat thing.
Instead, he found himself laying on a blanket, on the ground... in the middle of the woods?

"Huh?"

He was beyond confused.

Feeling rather  dizzy when he tried to sit up, he decided to just lie back down.

He heard a quiet rustling in the bushes, and looked over in that direction, somewhat scared for his life.

He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw a disheveled Kyle standing there.

"You're up!" Kyle smiled, relived.

"I brought some water!"

Kyle handed him a lukewarm bottled ice-mountain water.

"Thanks, uh...where are we? Where are the others?"

Kyle looked down.

"We...wrecked."

Jeremy was beyond annoyed.
"Well obviously we fucking crashed, but where the hell are we?"

"Woah, sorry, uh... we were lucky enough to crash on this island, I'm not sure where exactly we are though. We're definitely a lot farther from where I know the water... Everyone is ok though, except you were out all night. It's around midday now, and Kirstin passed out on the boat, but woke up quicker than you, and Scott is pretty shaken up, but otherwise, everyone is ok."

Jeremy nodded, and rubbed his head.

"Please tell me I was knocked out, and I didn't just faint."

Kyle chuckled slightly,
"No, you hit the railing when I steered too hard...you probably have a concussion..."

He looked away again,

"Hey...Kyle you ok man?"

Kyle shrugged,
"I'm fine."
He smiled unconvincingly.

"Ok...where is everyone else?"

As if on cue, Kevin came through the bushes.

"Jeremy! You're up!"
He said joyfully.

"Just in time too, we found a decent spot to stash our stuff until we get rescued, or if we have to stay the night. It's a clearing, but near a stream with clean water, or at least cleaner than the ocean!"

Jeremy furrowed his brow in confusion.
"Why would we need that? I'm sure we'll have someone looking for us any minute now, right?"

Kyle and Kevin gave each other a look.
"Everyone is expecting us to be gone for about a week...there's a chance that they won't even begin to worry until the week is over... But, don't tell that to Kirstin, she'll freak out."

Jeremy sighed.

"Ok...I guess we're stuck here then."

After a minute of thinking, Kevin asked if Jeremy could walk, or if he was too dizzy.

Turned out, he needed a bit of help, but not much, he guessed he'd be fine by the end of the day.

They arrived at a clearing, where Scott and Avi were attempting to set up a makeshift tent, with sheets and curtains from the boat, they were failing.

"Weren't you a boy Scout?" Scott teased, as the structure collapsed for the hundredth time.

"Shut up." Avi laughed, and threw a stick at him.

"Hey guys, I'm alive!" Jeremy announced.

He got rushed, with all the guys coming to say hi, jokingly tease him for passing out, and male sure he was ok.

"Thanks everyone... But um...where is Kirstin?"

Scott raised his nonexistent eyebrows
"Where is Kirstin?"
He looked around.

"You lost kirstie?!" Jeremy wanted to slap scott across his idiotic face.

"Calm down," said Avi, rolling his eyes at their antics,
"she just went to go wash up, she's perfectly fine."

"I wasn't paying attention... Sorry." He looked around nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

Kyle squinted at him. "You ok?"

Scott shrugged.
"Just tired."

Just then, Kirstie came out from the woods, "hey everyone! Oh, welcome back sleeping beauty."
She walked over, and hugged Jeremy, causing him to blush.

Scott was still trying to make a tent, but making it a lot worse, and Avi had practically given up, Kevin decided to try and help him, and Kyle, who knew a bit more about that kind of thing, went over to help both of them.

Avi put his arm around Kirstin, and looked at Jeremy.
"I'm glad you're ok, everyone was pretty worried, especially Kirstin.."

She smiled, and looked away.
"I just want everyone to be ok Avi, that's all."

They stood in awkward silence for a bit, until Avi spoke up.

"Well, it wouldn't hurt to start preparing for nightfall...I'll get whatever else can be salvaged from the boat, before animals get to it.

Kirstie nodded,
"I'll stay here with Jeremy, maybe we can cook up something to eat, to keep up our strength, can you get some firewood for us Scott?"
Scott gave a thumbs up, and started toward the woods.

Scott looked down at his watch. "2:07pm already?"he mumbled.
The sun would be going down sooner than expected,
He looked around a while, to find dry, dead wood, and eventually found a whole pile, almost like someone had gathered it up for a fire already.
He wasn't sure why it was there, but he happily picked it up, less work for him!

A few feet away, he saw a burned spot on the ground, definitely looked like there had been a fire here recently...
He touched it, still warm...
He heard a sound, and tried to ignore it.

Scott thought he heard a sneeze from a tree,
He didn't think much about it, and started back toward camp.