Part 1-off we go

"I'm not sure this is a good idea Scott." said Kirstie, still a bit nervous about going on a private "cruise" (it was really just a big houseboat, but it was more than enough for just six or seven people )

"Oh come on Kirstie! We've been planning this for almost a year!" We only have a couple months until we start touring again, and we barely have time off because of the new album, so we need to act quickly or we'll never get a chance to just relax!"

Kirstie ran a hand through her hair, sighing loudly

"What about my dogs?"

"Your mom will tale great care of them! It's only a few days!"

"but what if the boat sinks? I doubt you're supposed to take it that far from shore...and we probably won't have phone service on the boat to call for help right?"

Scott rolled his eyes.

"Kyle can handle the boat just fine. It isn't like we're going to hit an iceberg, worst case scenario is that we'll get bored."

"But what if something does happen? We don't exactly have unlimited supplies if we get stranded, it's barely bugger than our tour busses!"

Scott rolled his eyes.

"It's an adventure Kirst! Plus, on the off chance that we get stranded in the middle of the ocean, I'm sure the fans will notice even before our parents and Esther does, and send out search parties. Plus Avi Kevin and Jeremy can handle that kind of situation just fine."

Kirstin sat down on the couch, stressfully playing with a strand of her newly dyed hair.

"Come on Kit, it'll be fun!"

"I know..." She said slowly.

"I'm just nervous Scott.... I'll get over it."
She Smiled up at him

"Let's go." Scott laughed.
"Kyle and the other guys will be Waiting for us at the docks."

"Can we get food first?" Kirstie gave him the puppy dog eyes.

"Always."

by the time they left town, and hauled their bags out of the uber, and to the boat, (the "fellow adventurers" as kirstie had dubbed them) were waiting impatiently.

"Hi guys, sorry we're late...taco bell was kind of calling our names."
Said kirstie with a laugh.

"It's fine..."
Said Kevin with a wave of his hand, not really paying attention, as he started to load some bags and such onto the boat.

Avi shrugged, more focused on whoever he was texting.

Jeremy however, unlike the rest of the band, was the type to make a schedule and stick to it, and get very upset when something happened to make him stray slightly from his preconceived idea of how things were going to go.

"You should have been here two fucking hours ago!"

Exclaimed Jeremy, throwing his hands in the air.

"You could have at least called to say you'd be late!"

"Jeremy..." Said Kevin, obviously dome with his shit.
"They're thirty minutes late. You were just extremely early as usual. Calm down ok bro?"

Jeremy crossed his arms, and nodded.

Scott laughed nervously,
"We uh...we brought back some of those cinnamon twist things for you, it was kirstin's idea."
He handed Jeremy the small paper pouch of goodness.

He took them slowly "Thanks...sorry for blowing up. I'm just tired."

He smiled at Kirstin

Avi very grumpily put his phone in his pocket.

"Diane?" Kevin asked knowingly.

Avi nodded "she just broke up with me...again. We've been together less than a week this time...she's such a whore I swear...one moment she's asking when I'm gonna propose, and the next, she's saying she found someone better!"

Kevin frowned, and pulled him in for a big hug.

"You deserve way better..." He said softly, rubbing circles on his best friend's back, in hopes of comforting him.

Scott tried to break the tension.

"Heyy maybe you and Kirstin should just date, hash-tag kavi am I right? The fans would love that!"

He winked.

Kirstin blushed and rolled her eyes "yeah right. Ew."

"Haha yeah. Ew." Avi gave kevin a look.

"I don't ship it..." Jeremy mumbled.

Scott looked at all of them, wondering why they were all acting weirdly.

"Okay then...so uh..."

Kyle, the owner of the boat, put out his cigarette, and clapped loudly.
"So who's excited for the first ever pentatonix boat trip!?"

They all five cheered loudly, ready to finally relax in peace.